amitabh-rekha brkup?????

MAGNeT

Skilled
today i was seeing silsila...suddenly god knows wht happened i cam bak to my pc.....and did google search on why did they had brkup........................................earlier when i was kid my mom told me when amitabh was in hospital(coolie time)...rekha didnt came to c him...so they had a brk up.......but i guess here is some another story....do read it...its quite interesting to read............

http://www.bigbollywood.com/rekha.htm

There is also immense public pressure and fame when a superstar has an affair.....and in case a married superstar.........therell be lots of controversies..........anyways its a very very old story

actually i think i searched 4 it becoz...recently on zoom i was seeing the premire show of sarkar.....in it....when rekha arrived amitabh who was welcoming guest......suddenly kepty on looking at her continuously as if he was going to propse him(that looks on face---no welcome nod to her...jus starring at her)...rekha passed by...and started talking to abhishekh who was standing next to his dad...and then went in.........and amitabh was standing and seeing with no role here(he was totally ignored)

Back