An APPLE a day keeps windows away

kauzy

Skilled
Hey guys... Its me again.. :p
Well... i guess some of u knew this was coming... Initially, i'd decided to buy the air... but after ur valuable comments (esp. Techie_007, Anish, superczar,The Alchemist)...

All thanks to the Bond 007... (techie_007 :p) for making this happen... though it took a while for it to reach me (almost 2 weeks... :S)... but better late than never... ;)

Kindly ask techie for the damages incurred as he knows everything...

Thank u all again...

Enjoy the pics... :)
The Macbook!!

f_23112008479m_d7d6d62.jpg

Inside the box...

The DVD's and the manuals... The DVD's include the Mac OS X installation and applications viz. iLife '08... also provided is a good quality cloth for keeping

the screen clean :eek:hyeah:

The MAC is out... :p

Mac side view

The DVD/CD slot

The battery indicator... Just a push of button and it shows the status of the battery... :eek:hyeah:

Macbook opened...

The awesome keypad... :p

The cute li'l touchpad.. ;)

The screen... side view... Its so thin... it makes Kareena's zero size look fat.. :rofl:

The screen...

The installed applications...

1. iWork '08

2. Microsoft office Mac edition '08

And... last but not the least... One sweet & happy APPLE family... :eek:hyeah:

I rarely or almost never prefer to use the word "hate".
But it's the term "damage" is what i hate.
If one terms the expenses incurred or investments made to own something desirable and worth having as "damage", it's most probably his/her brain that has "damage". :gap:
H2O said:
Brilliant it looks like people are finally coming out of the cocoon spun by windows :)
I don't think so- till people give up "free" stuff and oppose piracy in any form. :cool2:
On the other hand, most of the "reech" and "eleet" have always been mac users, at least for their personal computing needs.:)
yeh unki shaan ka maamla hai. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
If one terms the expenses incurred or investments made to own something desirable and worth having as "damage", it's most probably his/her brain that has "damage". :gap:

so true... :rofl: repped... :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:

Chill out dude, ppl use it coz its sarcatic.

Ya well, lets say I knew someone who got kauzy a great discount on the 79k MRP :p Incl Blue dart shipping was still <75k. Octroi at the last min jacked up final price tho :mad:

Tho for nxt time now I do kno to tell them to hold outside octroi so it can be manually picked up without having to pay octroi @ 3% :mad::mad::mad:

PS: Why to me in the first place? It wasnt avl locally. Neither in chennai or bangalore either. This particular unit was sourced all the way from kolkata :bleh:

kauzy said:
btw one query... does ne one know how to play .avi files in quicktime :ashamed:

You get vlc for mac :) Its actually ahead of the windows version in terms of features. Apparently, the videolan project has more mac developers than windows ones :p

OT: Nice digs by the way :)

@ Kauzy - First things first, run Apple software update.

For .avi's in quicktime, use Perian.

AND, buy a Sleeve from Radtech! While your at it, do pickup a Ext HDD (The Seagate Freeagent GOs are sweet, the silver matches perfectly) and set time machine up!

Congrats :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Hacker said:
Chill out dude, ppl use it coz its sarcatic.
I was speaking in general and am totally chilled out- sincerely. :D
But wow- i never knew people like being sarcastic to themselves. :O

Back