And Now, OBSIDIAN 800D Water Cooled.

JayMathers

Diablo's Rapier
Disciple
Hi All

Got my Obsidian 800D Last Week, though was really busy with work & fell sick, however managed to churn up some good work hours for this.

Using Black Ice SR1s all over the rig with GELID Wing 14 and Wing 12.

What i did not like about the case it that it does not have any mount to tie up the cables at the back and limited options for air intake. However it got the space i long awaited for, to put in 3 rads with low RPM fans.

1x14mm Rad at the bottom Intake.

1x120mm Rad at Rear Exhaust.

3x120mm Rad at Top.

Also, adjusted the pump in Koolance Reservoir, so that i can adjust the rpm of it.

[attachment=10475:17396.attach]

GODSPEED....

Attachments

• DSC_7071.jpg
    DSC_7071.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC_7139.jpg
    DSC_7139.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC_7141.jpg
    DSC_7141.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC_7143.jpg
    DSC_7143.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC_7144.jpg
    DSC_7144.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC_7145.jpg
    DSC_7145.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC_7146.jpg
    DSC_7146.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC_7148.jpg
    DSC_7148.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC_7149.jpg
    DSC_7149.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC_7151.jpg
    DSC_7151.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 164
Damn!!!! why don't i have a pc like that..

i would like to ask something, Don't you think the third radiator near PSU is doing nothing,? i hope you understand what i am trying to say.

Very awesome rig.

?dOuBtFiRe? said:
Jay.... Bro First lemme congratulate u for the beauty.

Second can you please post the price of the corsair goody.

Firstly, Thanks to all people, for the appreciation.

Damages are Around 15K With shipping.

Congrats Man!! This is next in my List!!

Awwsomeee!!

Note: Please do Justice to your rig. Get some good RAM's (Dominator GT's / Hyper X / others) as XMS3 are simply not meant to be there! Also I had to search for the GPU. It's almost Invi!! :p hehe :D

Nice going buddy....just some tips on the WC side...use a bit less of the angles, for example the angle between the GPU and the 120 mm rear rad is not required. You will get a nice turn just with tubing. Secondly, use the bottom area for the rad, rather than the mid panel. Tubing will be easier with less angles again. You can always drill out some more tube routing holes easily.

BTW, do you plan to change out the mobo? Right now the color theme does not match the tubing...

ANyway these are just my observations, am sure you must have given it some thought anyway before deciding on this.

thunder.dragon said:
Congrats Man!! This is next in my List!!

Awwsomeee!!

Note: Please do Justice to your rig. Get some good RAM's (Dominator GT's / Hyper X / others) as XMS3 are simply not meant to be there! Also I had to search for the GPU. It's almost Invi!! :p hehe :D

Do not intend to put in a lot for RAM as I have seen that this segment of performance does not need my attention, as long as i have rotating disks for OS, RAM upgrade will be unnecessary investment.

Reason for putting in the GPU at lower PCI-E slot is to give full room for MOBO to breadth.

Secondly, if i use the first PCI Slot, it is very difficult to put the Compression fittings for GPU.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

mav2000 said:
Nice going buddy....just some tips on the WC side...use a bit less of the angles, for example the angle between the GPU and the 120 mm rear rad is not required. You will get a nice turn just with tubing. Secondly, use the bottom area for the rad, rather than the mid panel. Tubing will be easier with less angles again. You can always drill out some more tube routing holes easily.

BTW, do you plan to change out the mobo? Right now the color theme does not match the tubing...

ANyway these are just my observations, am sure you must have given it some thought anyway before deciding on this.

Thanks for the input bro. I keep the RPM really low (1/5) and besides is a 1/2" ID, so angles will not matter much.
Have a 990FXA-UD5 with me, will be switching it once the Bulldozer's price goes down.

Back