Android Android Mobile Suddenly shut off and now unable to On

Emperor

Skilled
Hi,

Yesterday full day I used Samsung On5 for Internet (usb tethering) and in evening 2-3 calls, but after I made last call and keep handset down and after 2-3 hrs. I just check the handset and found it is shut down automatically. Such thing never happens in last 5 years of it's use I never noticed if it get shut off or restart automatically.

Removed battery and replace after some time but no luck.
Also check if battery or connectors pin get bent or loose and found it perfect condition.
Tried with 2 different chargers (Original Samsung Charges & Cable), but no sign of charging etc.

Can any one help before I visit local mobile repair shop?

Regards

Just try this out. Keep your phone connected to a laptop for sometime , may be hours and chances are it may become alive.
Also did you try bypassing battery by removing battery and using directly on power ?

Just try this out. Keep your phone connected to a laptop for sometime , may be hours and chances are it may become alive.
Also did you try bypassing battery by removing battery and using directly on power ?
1] I keep phone connected with Desktop for 5 minutes or less
2] did same but that too just for 2-3 minutes only
in both above step no luck.

Now connected with original charges/cable and decide to leave in charging for 30 minutes

@raksrules @Tejas01

it's 5yr old... but rust.. how come? I never kept it in my pocket nor near to window (in monsoon) nor ever drop in water or water splash on handset.

Technician didn't give any reason.. he also told that his responsibility get over as soon as handset ON (Rs.700/-, just to get handset ON), if any features/part etc. not working then he will charge extra as per part cost

Back