Budget Above 25K Android Phone for 30k

HURRY

Recruit
I'm planning on getting a new android phone. Here are my requirements:

Budget: 30k (willing to extend by another 3 or 4k if worth it).
Good battery life.
Good camera.
Will use phone for gaming.
Good support for custom ROMs.
sd card slot (preferable)

Is the galaxy note 3 N9005 a good choice ? coz, i have a guy who'll get me one for 35k.

Thanks for the replies guys, I did consider the Nexus 5 but all my friends say the phone's battery isn't that good.
What about LG G2 ? Can i expect a price drop since G3 is around the corner ? and how is the custom ROM scene for this phone ?
If I do buy the galaxy note 3 N9005, will I get warranty in India ? If I don't get warranty, will the guys at samsung atleast repair my phone
for a price or should I send it to any other country ?

If I do buy the galaxy note 3 N9005, will I get warranty in India ? If I don't get warranty, will the guys at samsung atleast repair my phone
for a price or should I send it to any other country ?

No you will not get warranty for the Samny device purchased from outside. Only Asus provides International warranty on their devices, IIRC. Coming to second point, official service centre of
Sammy will not touch device which is not from India. I had read same on the forum in one of thread but can not recollect which one. Private service centre may or may not service it. :)

Coming to second point, official service centre of
Sammy will not touch device which is not from India. I had read same on the forum in one of thread but can not recollect which one. Private service centre may or may not service it. :)

Thats not true, Smsung/Lg/nokia all does give service for the imported handsets only thing they treat them as out of warranty, So will have to pay for the repairs.

Nexus 5 does hold up for a day if your usage is moderate to high. I charge it in the night and the need to charge comes up again when I return from office at around 8pm.

It would give you around 4 hours of onscreen time. If you fine with that its a wonderful phone.

Thats not true, Smsung/Lg/nokia all does give service for the imported handsets only thing they treat them as out of warranty, So will have to pay for the repairs.

Yeah I m aware about LG, they do it in manner mentioned by you. But I had read that for a Samsung phone's main board problem, a guy was denied to service it. Do not recollect the thread/forum. May be that is one of case :confused:

Yeah I m aware about LG, they do it in manner mentioned by you. But I had read that for a Samsung phone's main board problem, a guy was denied to service it. Do not recollect the thread/forum. May be that is one of case :confused:

Wht i said was from my personal experince got couple of imported samsung phones repaired from SC, One was S4 and another one was note 2, U face problem for the the models which are not launched in india or any specific carrier model like At&t t mobile as they are differrnt from inside though small parta like ear phone, mic, vibrator are almost same.

Wht i said was from my personal experince got couple of imported samsung phones repaired from SC, One was S4 and another one was note 2, U face problem for the the models which are not launched in india or any specific carrier model like At&t t mobile as they are differrnt from inside though small parta like ear phone, mic, vibrator are almost same.

Yeah, I am not disagree-ing to you :p

No body can predict the future but if I would have to guess I would say with 3 GB ram it should be future proof and get the next update. Its a flagship Samsung device unlike the Note 3 Neo so it should get OS updates in future.

The Indian variant of the Note 3 does not have a Snapdragon 800. It uses a crappy Exynos which stutters in every day usage.

Please read the original post. The OP is buying the N9005 version, NOT the Indian version. Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe the N9005 has the Snapdragon 800 chipset.

Please read the original post. The OP is buying the N9005 version, NOT the Indian version. Please correct me if I am wrong but I believe the N9005 has the Snapdragon 800 chipset.

You're right. I thought the N9005 is the Indian version which I'd avoid at all costs. I have access to one and it's certainly not worth the price.

Back