Android phone suggesstion

techygeek

Adept
1. Q: Budget?

A: 19K

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: Doesnt Matter!

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: No such preference

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: 5-8MP

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: WiFi is required

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Text, Calls, some Gaming, Photography, Music

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: ICS upgradeable preferred

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: Samsung Galaxy R

LG Optimus 2X

Coming from a user, get the Galaxy R !
<

On a side note only if you can get it now !
<

Both LG 2X and SGR are very hard to find at reasonable price!

If not big on gaming front can check out SE Xperia Neo V @ 14k - decent camera, good music

although IMO you should go for second hand SGS 2 @ 20k

For all those recommending Galaxy R....

Seems galaxy R is really discontinued

I had galaxy R which died after a month of use and Samsung, rather than replacing the handset refunded my whole bill amount.

Missing my SGR though

For all those recommending Galaxy R....

Seems galaxy R is really discontinued

I had galaxy R which died after a month of use and Samsung, rather than replacing the handset refunded my whole bill amount.

Missing my SGR though

It was launched in India with limited stocks & they were selling as hot cakes when the price dropped.
<

The one you got could be unfortunately from a faulty handsets batch from the Samsung manufacturing plant itself.
<

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]If now extend the budget a bit and get the Atrix 2.[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Else wait for the SGR replacement ie., the Galaxy S Advance.[/font]

But has Samsung even announced the S Advance to be launched in India?

For all we know it may be only Europe / US Version especially that SGS3 is now around the corner and when it launches SGS2 prices will drop to SGR/S Advance levels

But has Samsung even announced the S Advance to be launched in India?

For all we know it may be only Europe / US Version especially that SGS3 is now around the corner and when it launches SGS2 prices will drop to SGR/S Advance levels

No I don't think it'll fall to SGR levels as S3 would have a very high price if its hardware is taken into consideration buddy.
<

Back