android phone under 16K

kneerudge

Disciple
Hi, i wanto to buy a android phone. mostly i'll use for browsing(2g), camera and some times games

my budget is 16k and i want to try new/different custom roms

i don't want to buy from ebay(i want warrenty & cash on delivery)

Questions:-

1. Q: Budget?

A: 16k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: lcd

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: no lg, sony has a preference

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: only android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: 3G.,wifi

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: camera,web browsing, gaming

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: i want to try custom roms and self made applications

if it gets a good battery backup, it will be a plus point

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: neo v

desire s

I'll suggest you to consider:

- HTC One V (may go over your budget a bit as you want COD or maybe you could find an eBay dealer who is ready to give you that option & use some coupons to bring down the cost if possible) Here's the review: http://www.gsmarena....-review-750.php

- Since your prefer Sony you could wait for the launch of Xperia U which should cost around 16.9K (Spec: http://www.gsmarena....eria_u-4437.php ), the wait could be for a couple of months so its up to you.

Hope this helps.
happy19.gif

A sales guy at Vijay Sales was telling me that the one V seems to have problems and they are getting customer complaints//

He suggested the Arc instead.. Do check.....

Did he specify what were the complaints ? Or if he just said the above then we can't take it seriously unless he specifies what were the complaints.

We have two members who have bought on TE, m-jeri & recently baccilus, we can confirm with them if there are any.

<

I honestly didnt get into details with him cause I wasn't interested in the phone, but when I dir hold it too, didnt quiet like it.. They have changed the ui which is a bummer... I have used a sensation 4g, so I'm making a direct comparison...

Xperia U has 4GB internal storage, and we can't even be sure we will get to use the full 4 GB

No MEMORY CARD support

Xperia U has 8GB built in and 4GB user accessible.

The HTC V seems to have a laggy processor.(not optimized?)

I am currently torn between the Xperia RAY and the Xperia U...

Back