android under 7500rs

umangtahir

Recruit
hello everyone i wanted to buy an android phone under 7500rs

please suggest me the best android under this budget.

thank you in advance

hello everyone i wanted to buy an android phone under 7500rs

please suggest me the best android under this budget.

thank you in advance

Ya you dont have any other option but go for Dell XCD35. If you are not sure about the service and all, you can buy Samsung Galaxy Y which comes with Gingerbread. But Dell XCD screen is worth the money in my opinion. But you get FroYo. Try to check both the phones in outlets like Reliance Digital where they keep the orginal demo pieces.

Check this out. Dell XCD comes with 512 MB RAM, not 256 as mentioned in the link and It comes with FroYo, not Eclair.

hey the problem with dell xcd 35 is the battery problem.

my elder brother has it.

if guys can tell me more about galaxy y it would be helpful.

thank you in advance.

The battery problem is reduced to quite an extend with the custom roms. I am currently using it and the charge is holding up well.

Its is now much more smoother than the stock froyo and i am simply loving it. Ask your elder brother to flash a custom rom and check it out for yourself.

First a first time android user nothing better than Dell xcd35 IMHO.

Hi Umang,

For the others I am the elder brother who has the Dell XCD35. I second what itzmydamnlyf said about installing custom rom. I have CM7 and with the CPU Governor set to 'On Demand' the battery is holding the charge well. Much better compared to the stock froyo rom.

I have seen the Galaxy Y and I would never dream of using it. The screen is such a sore point. It is nowhere close to the screen quality of the XCD.

So dear Bob, the verdict above is quite clear. Call and tell me what you've decided on.

By the way guys, how would the Optimus Net be. Actually, Umang is really keen to get a phone that no one in the family has :)

hey the problem with dell xcd 35 is the battery problem.

my elder brother has it.

if guys can tell me more about galaxy y it would be helpful.

thank you in advance.

My friend has Galaxy Y. It is a decent phone. Performance is okay. Build quality is not bad. Camera is just basic, Audio quality is okay with included headphones (Samsung provides in ear phone, but of average quality).

Main thing is screen is not good. It is very dull and resolution is too less to enjoy android.

The plus Galaxy Y has over XCD35 is it has Gingerbread, Faster Processor, It is Samsung.

Plus XCD35 has over Galaxy Y is it has More RAM, Better Specified camera and awesome screen for the price.

I would suggest you to go for XCD35 because whenever you look at the cell, that means you are looking at the screen..
<
So the useability and satisfaction should be more with XCD35 than Galaxy Y. Better to Check out the phones in your local dealer shops or shops like Reliance Digital where they keep the Demo (not Dummy) model.

If you really have concerns about XCD35, you can buy Galaxy Y. It is not bad.

Im also in dilemma to decide Samsung Galaxy Y or Dell XCD 35. When i see the demo fo Dell DCD 35 in youtube, i was really impressed. But yesterday when i went to mobile shops to see the demo piece, no where i found Dell XCD 35 in any of the shops in Hyderabad. I nearly searched almost all shops including big shops like univercell, big c etc, around Ameerpet/Panjagutta but couldn't find Dell XCD mobile, not only this mobile but no other mobile from Dell. They are saying Dell XCD mobiles are BANDH HOGA.

I thought of buying the same from letsbuy.com but im scaring about the Dell XCD service. If any problem comes for the mobile in future, where to go for it?

I can find Galaxy Y in almost all shops. So please suggest me.

Guys do you know if the Dell XCD35 is still available anywhere in Bangalore for around 7.5k ?? I'm looking for a new phone as my Galaxy Y got stolen in the same budget...

Im also in dilemma to decide Samsung Galaxy Y or Dell XCD 35. When i see the demo fo Dell DCD 35 in youtube, i was really impressed. But yesterday when i went to mobile shops to see the demo piece, no where i found Dell XCD 35 in any of the shops in Hyderabad. I nearly searched almost all shops including big shops like univercell, big c etc, around Ameerpet/Panjagutta but couldn't find Dell XCD mobile, not only this mobile but no other mobile from Dell. They are saying Dell XCD mobiles are BANDH HOGA.

I thought of buying the same from letsbuy.com but im scaring about the Dell XCD service. If any problem comes for the mobile in future, where to go for it?

I can find Galaxy Y in almost all shops. So please suggest me.

Guys, anybody pls suggest me asap. I have to buy any one of the phones asap as i've lost my phone recently and currently im using my friend's phone.

Back