Android with 3g video call?

I am looking for an Android with Native 3g video call capability(Not Google,SKYPE) - up until now I have found only Samsung Galaxy S and S II have this facility.

Is there any other android which I can buy for within Rs.14,000?

If not which is my best option(value for money) - other than android?

P.S. - I had used a nokia C5 previously, so please less of Nokia
<

check these:

SE Live with walkman

htc chacha

xperia mini pro

motorola fire xt

I was told that 2.3.4 version of Android will have native video calling (need to double check this).

Do note that carriers charge for 3G video calling (correct me if I am wrong). It is better to take a data plan and call using apps like skype etc.

Nokia side, check the newer belle devices (701, 700, 603 etc)and if you can up your budget a bit, get Nokia N8 which is now available for 18k.

@desiibond ~ Yes
<
, I wanted video call where I would be charged on my existing call balance and would not prefer a saperate data plan.

Also if Android 2.3.4 gets this feature,phones with 2.3.4(Upgradable/New) would out of my budget
<

Is it possible to get Galaxy S below 15k ?

And from Nokia side, how is 603?

I was told that 2.3.4 version of Android will have native video calling (need to double check this).

That told turned out to be Google Talk's Video Chat, Android does not have 3G video calling and not sure if it would put it in there as it does not have takers for that feature, unlike India where there are many who would and use that feature, hence only Samsung/Nokias have their own customised solutions for it, wish it were as simple as copying that APK and installing it on other phones.

None of the SE Android phones have 3G video calling facility. Anyways 3G video costs too much. Rs. 3/min is too much.

But the thing is that to use video call over data, both parties need to have 3G connection and both have to bear the data cost unlike on 3G video call, where only outgoing is chargeable incoming is free.

Back