Anothe G-Shock in the house.

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Got this 2 days ago!

Loving it to the core.

Rangeman.jpg

Outgrown digital watches!? No ways man. Well this is probably my last g- shock purchase though.

Last edited:
That multi band feature doesn't work in India bro. Bought it from official Casio Indian online. :)

Wow.....nice. Did you get it from abroad...? It is the multiband sync. model....! I wish India had a base station near by.[DOUBLEPOST=1429278663][/DOUBLEPOST]

No ways.......!
[DOUBLEPOST=1429359213][/DOUBLEPOST]

Last edited:
That multi band feature doesn't work in India bro. Bought it from official Casio Indian online. :)

I know it does not...! I have a MB-5 RiseMan. Though mine is from the States. They sell a non MB version in countries which do not have base station access. Quite, surprising to see this version retail in India. Could you post a picture of the case-back when ever you get time.

It retails in India but manual says that feature wont work in countries apart from the ones listed. I'll post a pic.
I know it does not...! I have a MB-5 RiseMan. Though mine is from the States. They sell a non MB version in countries which do not have base station access. Quite, surprising to see this version retail in India. Could you post a picture of the case-back when ever you get time.

Last edited:
It retails in India but manul says that feature wont work in countries apart from the ones listed. I'll post a pic.

Bro, I know it does not work in India. What surprises me, that they are selling MB versions here. With the Riseman they had different versions. Maybe the Rangeman only comes with MB.

Bro, I know it does not work in India. What surprises me, that they are selling MB versions here. With the Riseman they had different versions. Maybe the Rangeman only comes with MB.
Ye, same model is sold worldwide. In some markets the strap is carbon fiber, unfortunately the one in India is normal strap.

Back