• 32GB of internal storage
  • 41-megapixel PureView rear camera
  • 1.2-megapixel wide-angle front camera
  • Windows Phone 8
  • 2,000 mAh battery
saholic is selling it for Rs.47,222

Last edited:
Nokia's PureView copied? Lumia 1020 versus Sony Xperia Z1 cam shootout

Found this to be more fair as reviews go, reviewer is not afraid to play about with manual mode and does not rely completely on auto and then deliver verdict based solely on auto.

In good lighting, going by the scores the 1020 is 10% better. Not much if optical zoom isn't used.

In poor lighting, 1020 does 33% better. The 1020's better xenon flash in complete darkness and OIS helps to increase the gap here. A steady hand technique with Z1 will lessen it.

A skilled Z1 operator can shorten that gap just as well as a skilled 1020 operator can increase it.

Long back I decided to set the bar for racism very high. Simplifies life

If there isn't explicit advocacy to KILL people that look a certain way then it ain't racist.

Apply that test to any situation and you will see how little qualifies as racist as opposed to being perceived as racist :)

Next up is Godwin's Law, if the thread carries along these lines.

Read again, it was the weird smirk on his face while holding up a Rs 50k phone that I commented upon. Not the colour of his skin if that's what you're insinuating. Nokia (MS) could've done a better job coaching them some public-appearance/presentation skills.

Anyway, I'm out of here.

50k is overpriced. S4 is almost a year old processor,from facing camera is also less.No more option for extra storage.

925 is 33.5k
1020 is 50k

This much of a difference will not last.

How many takers for 40k ?

1020 is a niche product.

Back