Another one bites the 4850

Thanks Hanzy :)

hanzy said:
let me be the 1st one to Congratulate u for the buy :) have fun and happy gaming on this new toy :)

I paid Rs. 1625, its high but i did'nt wanna wait. You can get it cheaper here: Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions! - Play-Asia.com

cyberjunkie said:
Congrats on the purchase and such perfect timing. I'm hunting for the Xbox360 controller. How much did you pay for it? Rs. 2150 says Croma! :S

:clap::) Thanks Robo.

RoBoGhOsT said:
Congrats on the purchase , finally u can play crysis again :p

rockfella said:
I paid Rs. 1625, its high but i did'nt wanna wait. You can get it cheaper here: Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions! - Play-Asia.com

I don't have the patience myself to wait a week or two for a controller. At some point this evening, I was thinking of making the 5 minute walk to Croma, paying 2150 and getting it :mad: I've mailed Rahul to see if he can have one shipped to me QUICKLY! :p Thanks...have a nice time gaming with that card :)

HI,

Anyone on how to use X-box controller on Windows SP3. I tried installing X-Box drivers, got compatibility error... says it need SP2 lol! Please help.

yeah i had that price in mind, i remember your thread but going to Palika from NP is another waste of time energy and fuel :cool2: hence i bought from NP.

Thanks.

mr47 said:
:S :S It bought mine for 1350 in palika two weeks back

anyways congrants on the buy, happy gaming:hap2:

Rahul (itwares) helped me throughout, from answering my phone, making cash payment possible at same price he offers, to getting the card checked throughly at Tirupathi (delhi). Great to deal with :cool2: I will deal with him again definitely :)

cyberjunkie said:
I don't have the patience myself to wait a week or two for a controller. At some point this evening, I was thinking of making the 5 minute walk to Croma, paying 2150 and getting it :mad: I've mailed Rahul to see if he can have one shipped to me QUICKLY! :p Thanks...have a nice time gaming with that card :)

Congrats mate :D

Finally u got it :)

And abt Rahul .....gr8 guy to deal with :D

Takes the pain to ensure a smooth deal :D

Cheers to you man :)

Thanks very much Supra :)

Yeah Rahul is really helpful :cool2:

Supra said:
Congrats mate :D

Finally u got it :)

And abt Rahul .....gr8 guy to deal with :D

Takes the pain to ensure a smooth deal :D