Another Pet joins the home - Mr.Tortoise :D

So i went to my farmhouse, where i found out this small tortoise trying to find its way off the farm in a hot day, so i brought him to the farmhouse and which eventually landed to my home to become my small brotha :D :D

So if anyone have idea to how take care of tortoise please share :), in the mean time i am also googling :D

Also, can anyone give me idea from where i can buy home for tortoise, and what food to feed him, at present i am giving him fruits (apple and oranges) and some green leafy veggies

If i didn't find a home online, planning to hire a carpenter to make home like this

Also, if anyone want to suggest name for Mr.Tortoise, you all are welcome :), i hadn't settled for a name yet :(

4992053_orig.jpg

Pix will be coming tomorrow :D, now he is sleeping :android:

Also, the above pic is the illustration of the tortoise home which i want to buy/build

Keeping native terrapins is illegal. It is better you release it back.

If you really want to keep, get a red eared slider. Its not a native species so can be kept.

Don't want to ruin your joy, but believe me, it's definitely against the law. My cousin had his taken 8 year old Tortoise taken away by the Forrest authorities (for the lack of better term). They only knew about it, when one of the neighbors called it in.

Last edited:
Back