PC Peripherals Antec 900 - Side Panel Glass

Hi,

I am looking to replace the side panel window glass of my Antec 900 (my son broke it :(). I checked with TheITdepot who are the authorised service center for a replacement only to realize that it is not available even for an import...Any idea how to proceed? I am ready to order if some can get me..

Krishna

You will need to get it custom made, PM KMD he was customizing the CM 690, and he may be able to help you. But do consider the cost too, a second hand Antec 900 case goes in the range of 3.5-4k (I got mine for 3.5k)...

krishna_chennai said:
Thanks for the quick response...BTW, any idea on the cost for a customized one? I would not mind if the price is reasonable enough :)

Get it done through waseem46, pro modder
He recently did the transparent panel modding for mine
PM him for more details

Go to a local plastic store and purchase a 1 sq foot sheet of 3mm acrylic. should not be more than Rs 200 and get it cut according to the window size at the shop itself. simble!

Aces170 said:
You will need to get it custom made, PM KMD he was customizing the CM 690, and he may be able to help you. But do consider the cost too, a second hand Antec 900 case goes in the range of 3.5-4k (I got mine for 3.5k)...

AFAIK KMD does not do the enclosure modding these days. He has stopped it quite a while back.

Getting an acrylic sheet and cutting it according to the profile of the cut-out on the side panel does the trick. How is the stock acrylic sheet held in place?

Back