WTB Any 1080p Action cam + mic

ryu_88

Disciple
Hey TE Community,

I'm looking for a decent 1080p action cam + mic , must be in warranty. Please DM with info

Thanks

Hey TE Community,

I'm looking for a decent 1080p action cam + mic , must be in warranty. Please DM with info

Thanks
Getting 1080p under warranty is going to be very difficult because it has been long time since action cameras have been shipping with 4K support even cheap Chinese ones( not talking of big brands like DJI ,Insta).

I think Sjcam models gives good prices for a decent action camera. Stabilization might be an issue though with these( can't comment as never tried them.) .
For better stabilization I will suggest either go for GoPro, DJI or Insta360 models but they can be expensive depending on your budget.

Hope this info helps a little.

Just my 2cent.

Getting 1080p under warranty is going to be very difficult because it has been long time since action cameras have been shipping with 4K support even cheap Chinese ones( not talking of big brands like DJI ,Insta).

I think Sjcam models gives good prices for a decent action camera. Stabilization might be an issue though with these( can't comment as never tried them.) .
For better stabilization I will suggest either go for GoPro, DJI or Insta360 models but they can be expensive depending on your budget.

Hope this info helps a little.

Just my 2cent.

Hey, yeah i was just thinking the same thing - all the affordable action cams seem to have a lot of issues with video quality and stabilization. I was hoping to find some cam that doesn't compromise too much on quality but is still affordable, but i'm afraid i'm going to have to just bite my teeth and get a gopro. With gopro again the accessories also seem to be super expensive, in case i want to buy an extra battery and etc.

Hey, yeah i was just thinking the same thing - all the affordable action cams seem to have a lot of issues with video quality and stabilization. I was hoping to find some cam that doesn't compromise too much on quality but is still affordable, but i'm afraid i'm going to have to just bite my teeth and get a gopro. With gopro again the accessories also seem to be super expensive, in case i want to buy an extra battery and etc.
Hope this helps..

For Stabilization go for GoPro. (Best imo)

For Battery go for DJI OSMO ACTION 3 or 4.( Best nothing comes close to DJI for battery backup.)

For low light go for Insta360 Ace Pro.
(King of action camera in low lights)

For day shooting all camera perform very well. In some environment GoPro looks more vibrant in others DJI and Insta and so on.

Also If you need an extra battery too for backup with accessories.

you can take a look at my TP threads where I am selling both DJI OA3 Adventure combo and GoPro 12 with accessory bundle..

It may be what you looking for and I genuinely thing pricing is very decent too from my end.

But ofcourse your call. Hope you find what you looking for.

Back