Audio Any audio mixers/phantom power units for a condenser mic with USB scanner port? (The port that printers have)

X0th3rm1k

Disciple
I'm using a BM800 condenser mic, and I'm having issues with it in the sense that the mic keeps dying when plugged into the front panel USB ports on my PC. The ports behind are all used by KB/M, controller, and cause a lot of interference with the mic when using the ports on the back.

This is part of my project to start off streaming, so I'll need the mic to be controllable through a mixer and not have these issues during usage. Any and all guidance is highly appreciated!

I won't able to add much. This might be an impractical suggestion, may be worth exploring.

I do similar audio/video recording and use different devices for both. For audio.

Am limited by the number of ports I have for the laptop. Hence, I plug the Rode microphone into an older iPhone 8 and record the audio separately. I haven't experimented much with mixers, there are a few apps available on the iOS store.

Huh, alright. I don't have an iOS device on me, but that is an interesting application, honestly. Thank you for your input though!

Back