Any catch on this reliance plan?

Then how is it unlimited lol

Somebody should take these to court for false advertisement .

Aman27deep said:
consumer court needs to take care of these bastards

How come consumer court help you since they have already mentioned...if it wasn't mentioned we could file a case..isn't it?:)

I dont agree with the fact that going to consumer court doesn make a sense.
This is daylight robbery. Unlimited must not mean limited in any way!
Why write the plan as unlimited in the first place if later in the page its mentioned in the fine print that this unlimited plan has a fraking limit !
Commiting to the customer of giving him a plan limited to a mere 10 gb of data transfer masquaraded as an unlimited plan is downright unethical.

Yes, hence create a case as the Unlimited is misleading, should be a easy win, as could get them to change it to something like 10 GB Limited connection

There's *** wid 'Unlimited'

so its not misrepresentation.

for average internet surfing 10GB is virtually unlimited.

those usb modems are promoted wid keeping mobility in perspective..n not p2p :)

no pretty much nuthin one can do against it..

Yesterday I got the Relinace Broadband connection with this new Upto 3MB speed. I pre-ordered it and got two months free connection. Speed is good- can view youtube easily. I download three files using http at 45kbps simultanously.

Sometimes connections dropped and automatically get connected.I am in thoraipakkam,chennai.THey has 10GB cap- not for the download junkie.I have not tried in other cities. The dialer has option where you can select cdma 1x,HSD and hybrid.Check the your place before getting the connection,if it does not come under the cover of HSD network then you will get cdma 1x speed.The sales guy said that the white colored device has some problem-they are only selling this device. I have explored it well yet- waiting for tomorrow. Hope this help.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Back