Any credit card that gives reward points etc on Facebook/instagram ad posting ?

I am using my own credit card for my company use so would be great if any card there gives points/etc for online spends on facebook and insta ads. Any suggestions as i spend upto 50k per month ?

I am using my own credit card for my company use so would be great if any card there gives points/etc for online spends on facebook and insta ads. Any suggestions as i spend upto 50k per month ?

Use Infinia if you can get it. One of the highest rewards at 3.3%. Also look at Regalia and Diners Club Black

If you are paying in dollars, the HDFC higher cards like regalia and infinia also give the added benefit of the conversion charge being 2% instead of higher on moat other cards.

American Express cards points can be quite rewarding for high spends. do look into it

Yes - AMEX user here, the rewards are for high spends - like 2L yearly and 4L yearly for some cards, plus you keep getting seasonal offers like spend 50K in 2 months and get Taj voucher or something.

However, when you look into the tangibility of the rewards - say vs Regalia, I feel that AMEX is not worth it. Already planning to pickup a Regalia and surrender AMEX next year.

Though HDFC Infinia and Diners Club Black are great cards with 3.3% return rate, getting them is not easy. I have curated a list of best credit cards in India for 2019 at my blog. Go through following post and see which one suites you most:

https://cardinfo.in/best-credit-cards-of-2019-in-india/

Regalia First is easy to get, Regalia a bit more difficult and Infinia much more.[DOUBLEPOST=1555152764][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you are paying in dollars, the HDFC higher cards like regalia and infinia also give the added benefit of the conversion charge being 2% instead of higher on moat other cards.

+1

I have seen this with some cards of SBI as well as Yes Bank - I believe 1.75% plus GST.

I used Yes First Exclusive as primary card which used to give 2.5% back, now it's reduced to 1.5% from 15 April 2019. Hence shifted my spends to Diners Club Black which has reward rate of 3.3%. I still hold regalia and use it as a backup where ever Diners is not accepted.

guys payments is in rupees only as we pay to facebook india. so internation spend less % card not needed. Infinia i cannot get as my salary aint that high and it has a huge 10k joining fee too. looking for some digital marketing guy who uses credit cards for right advice.

my annual l spends would be around 200k on this card. 100k from ad spends and 100k on myself use. I have one card card just for petrol cashback 5% and bill cashbacks.

guys payments is in rupees only as we pay to facebook india. so internation spend less % card not needed. Infinia i cannot get as my salary aint that high and it has a huge 10k joining fee too. looking for some digital marketing guy who uses credit cards for right advice.

my annual l spends would be around 200k on this card. 100k from ad spends and 100k on myself use. I have one card card just for petrol cashback 5% and bill cashbacks.

Try to get one of these: https://cardinfo.in/best-credit-cards-of-2019-in-india/#best-premium-credit-cards

IMHO Regalia would be a good choice. If you can tell me the bank where you hold your salary account, I may be able to advise more.

Check what is the conversion provided by FB India and can you spend in USD. For ex, Amazon's Indian conversion is bad compared to some of these cards.

Secondly, I know AMEX Platinum Travel has an offer running FYF and on spends of 1.9 and 4 lacs annually, you get 6K worth spicejet vouchers and 10K spicejet + 10K Taj vouchers. This is on top of the 50 INR to 1 point spending, which is not that much. Yes First has some criterion for spending 7 lacs or something which gives some rewards points.

Back