Any discount copuns for ADIDAS shoes

Malique

Adept
Hi Folks,
looking to buy Adidas shoes for myself (range about rs 3-3.5k). Can anyone share any online deals/coupons? from myntra.com or jabong.com or any other popular sites?
Yebhi has the shoes as out of stock even though they are displayed as available.

--- Looking ADIDAS ONLY plz---

Thanks & Regards,
Malique.

Jabong gives you coupons worth 2000 on sign up

Terms and conditions

[h=1]Welcome Coupon[/h] [h=2]How do I receive my INR 2000 coupon for Jabong.com?[/h] When you register with your e-mail, you will receive the Welcome e-mail with two unique coupon codes. You can use the coupons for all full-price products available at Jabong.com.
[h=2]Please read the terms to redeem this coupon:[/h]
  • The INR 500 coupon can be used up to 2 times and will be redeemable on a transaction of INR 2500 or above.
  • The INR 1000 coupon can be used once and will be redeemable on a transaction of INR 4000 or above.
  • You can use these coupons across 20,000+ full priced products from shoes, clothing, jewellery and sun-glasses
  • Coupons can only be used to buy full priced (non-discounted) products.
  • Coupons can not be clubbed with any other offer.
  • For a single transaction, only one coupon can be used.
  • Coupon is valid for 30 days from registration.
[h=2]How can I use it?[/h] When you purchase a product on Jabong.com, you simply select "Add Coupon" on your checkout page and enter your coupon code.

Buy from me, will give u flat 30% off on all Adidas shoes available @ Yebhi.com, but yeah you have to wait little bit longer, shoe will travel to me than to u :p

Back