any downloader for hotfile premium users?

johnie1

Disciple
Hi guys,

I need a automatic downloader for premium hotfile account.Something like idm for rapidshare.Its a pain to download each link seperately.

cheers.

IDM.... just go to Options and in the Site Logins, make a new one and add Hotfile username and password.No need to even login to the site via browser,IDM will simply handle everything.

^^ AFAIK Hotfile has recently added an option called direct download in its settings.. if you enable it, then only download managers will be directly able to download or else you will have to initiate download of every link separately.

Just enable the direct download thing under ur account settings and use IDM as you use for Rapidshare and it will surely work like a charm....

RedBull said:
IDM.... just go to Options and in the Site Logins, make a new one and add Hotfile username and password.No need to even login to the site via browser,IDM will simply handle everything.

Jdownloader could do that too...A Lot Better than IDM...I Have Used both...

IDM, FDM, and Orbit works well, If you use those DM then you don't need to manually login to the site via IE and by just using the built in 'Site Manager' you can batch download all the files painlessly.

Thanks guys.The problem was the direct download options was not checked.That was the problem.sorted it out now.Thanks again guys.

cheers.

i think the best one is INSTALL xamp(for linux) and wamp(for windows - YES .EXE FILE - ONE CLICK INSTALL JUST LIKE SOFTWARE).....then download plugmod rapidleech script(it's free) and put your user name and password(all in one - RS, MU , HF....etc put all in it)....and put the complete rapidleech folder in WAMP server folder..THATS ALL....

run the wamp server(don't scare with its name server - just one click to start)open your brower.....http://localhost/RAPIDLEECH
to get your server page....LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE premium link generator(BUT it is only for you....)

click autotransload and put all your link(1000's of link) in one time.....it will do everything for you...

You all guys think is it difficult......only take 2 min to set up if you have 1)wamp 2)rapidleech script

SAY thanks if you like......All suggestion are welcome

Back