Any experience with green soul executive/office chairs

nemo_online

Disciple
I am planning to buy a chair for home office use and gaming after office hours in the near future. Will be sitting for 5-6 hours per day. I need a chair that tilts at least 135 degrees.
I suffer from coccyx pain so use a cushion designed for relief from that. So, whatever chair I buy, the cushion goes on top of the existing seat.
Don't have a lot of money to spend so looking for chairs below 10k. Came across a few models from green soul.
Anyone here has any experience with these chairs?
What is the build quality and after-sales service like?
Also, what might be the difference between chairs that have a price difference of 500-1000 rupees. Based on their descriptions and features, they seem the same. Could it be a difference of the material used?

E.g. of a chair I looked at

@nemo_online did you end up buying anything? I'm also looking for an ergonomic office chair (not gaming chair) for my home office. My height is 5' 11". I sit like 10-12 hrs on the chair. Need good lumbar and neck support. Same budget of under 10K.
Anyone else can chime in.

@nemo_online did you end up buying anything? I'm also looking for an ergonomic office chair (not gaming chair) for my home office. My height is 5' 11". I sit like 10-12 hrs on the chair. Need good lumbar and neck support. Same budget of under 10K.
I'm using Wipro Alivio in office (about 11k during sales) and recently purchased Wipro Adapt (7.8k) for home. Both are decent chairs, however Alivio has better comfort and better size compared to Adapt.
For buying chairs, best is to go to a shop and try. If you are not in a mood to do that, then buying from a reputed brand is safer option.

I liked Godrej Interio Chairs in office but they are above my budget.

Goto local furniture market and try out the chairs and get your best fit. Online chair shopping is so so. Look for a sturdy comfortable no brand chair so that you don't have to pay extra for a sticker.

I am planning to buy a chair for home office use and gaming after office hours in the near future. Will be sitting for 5-6 hours per day. I need a chair that tilts at least 135 degrees.
I suffer from coccyx pain so use a cushion designed for relief from that. So, whatever chair I buy, the cushion goes on top of the existing seat.
Don't have a lot of money to spend so looking for chairs below 10k. Came across a few models from green soul.
Anyone here has any experience with these chairs?
What is the build quality and after-sales service like?
Also, what might be the difference between chairs that have a price difference of 500-1000 rupees. Based on their descriptions and features, they seem the same. Could it be a difference of the material used?

E.g. of a chair I looked at
I have a Green Soul Jupiter which has completed about a year. No complaints as such. The gas lift will likely fail within the 3-year warranty and they only ship a replacement and ask you to DIY by hammering the seat from the base which is unnerving for most people but then that's how customer service is for all products.

There are tangible differences between the various chairs at different price points. For example, I had initially purchased a chair from another brand that had the same features listed as the Jupiter at slightly lower price and discovered it doesn't have a tilt lock. Some others will have fixed arm cushions which can be irritating, so look for ones which are adjustable horizontally.

On the whole, I would say the gaming chairs are mostly rubbish and aimed at a different market while the executive chairs are generally better.

@enthusiast29 this is my current chair. no brand. has back support, head support, height and arm rest adjustment, tilt and tilt lock. cost me around 3~4k in 2018. replaced the hydraulic recently for 600rs.
20220407_211658.jpg 20220407_211646.jpg

I have had at least 1 from them. I can't remember the exact details but I am almost sure I bought one more from them half a decade ago but can't remember the details. They are not worth it in my opinion. Their service is good though.

Back