Any feedback of vedantcomputers.com ?

Infected

Skilled
Just wanted to place an order with them but since it's my first order with them n a highish value order. Just wanted to get some feedback. I have dealt with prime for many many years only n just started with mdcomp.
Are they on a similar level.
Thank you.

I bought RTX 2060 6GB & BenQ EW277HDR from vedantcomputers on 30,Sep,2019 and no problems until now what so ever.
I bought Cooler Master Universal PSU Extension Cable Kit Red & Black & Cooler Master SICKLEFLOW 120 RGB from vedantcomputers on 03,Jan,2022 and no problems until now what so ever.

While I sold the 1st set in TE here 3 months ago to another member and the 2nd set is on sale right now here on TE.

Thank you all.
I got what I needed. They were great. Responded to all my irritating query even on Sundays.! Thank you

........just the delhivery was the worst ever !! I will use delhivery again nor place n order if they are using them. They had like 3 delays of "unforeseen circumstances" causing delay of about 72 hrs !!!

Thank you all.
I got what I needed. They were great. Responded to all my irritating query even on Sundays.! Thank you
I too had a good experience with my queries, i dint endup buying from them as i got cheaper price by primeabgb but the rep was very customer friendly and centric on the phone.

I have the same query and was about to start a new thread when I found this one. The comments are all positive so I won't ask the same question. Instead I'll ask a different one: What are they like when something goes wrong?

Reason for asking: I live in a North-Eastern state and the nearest major city with proper online shops is Kolkata. I've ordered computer hardware from MD Computers from time to time and found them to be responsive and courteous. The only time I had a problem was when I ordered parts for a complete desktop last year and there was a problem with the hard disk. It was lightly packed and could have been damaged in transit.

I reported it immediately (on the day it was delivered) and it was eventually replaced but it took more than one month and more than a dozen emails. To be fair, the issue was partly due to the courier but MD also made me go through a lot of hassle. They asked me to provide proof of the defect and then I had to wait a long time for the return pickup. The original HDD was delivered on Feb 16, 2021 and the replacement was delivered on March 26.

I've ordered other items from MD since then but I found that many products are slightly cheaper at Vedant. So, if anyone has had a problem with your orders from Vedant, how was it resolved?

Seems good for urban cities due to infra but my friend had problem getting an package to it's village because courier wouldn't deliver so he had to go 40km to get the package. Legit site tho.

Seems good for urban cities due to infra but my friend had problem getting an package to it's village because courier wouldn't deliver so he had to go 40km to get the package. Legit site tho.
I don't have that problem. I live in a central part of a state capital and am fairly well known in the city. All major couriers provide service here. What I'd like to know is how they react to after-sales issues faced by a customer.

I don't have that problem. I live in a central part of a state capital and am fairly well known in the city. All major couriers provide service here. What I'd like to know is how they react to after-sales issues faced by a customer.
I bought Seasonic M12II 650w from overclockerszone and when it got burnt due to lighting strike they gave me a new sealed unit within 10days.

So is the case of MSI motherboard I bought from vedantcomputers and when it also got an issue I sent it to MSI head office in New Delhi before the 1st lockdown and due to my post in MSI subreddit my Mobo got replaced with another new sealed unit but it took me well over 1.5months due to the lockdown and such.

Since then I am not suggesting MSI since they are using sub par materials and giving not sufficient bios ROM and they release a second edition naming them MAX mobos and giving sufficient Bios ROM but what about those who bought the previous versions.

So I went with Asrock and even here I never faced any issues what so ever but I accidently upgraded my bios from its stock version for B450 Steel Legend which began causing unstability issues which got corrected by again posting in the Asrock subreddit where one of the Mods there gave me the Mobos stock bios and again it became stable.

So I again bought B550 Phantom Gaming 4 of Asrock where it's stock bios gave me unstable RAM issues so after updating to bios version 1.20 it became stable and rock solid.

So inspite of successful RMA by various vendors or OEMs I began suggesting Asus, Asrock, Gigabyte, NZXT only but not MSI in order of preference.

Don't forget to post in the respective mobos subreddit for immediate RMA.

I have brought multiple times from vedant computers .Have always recieved intact and no issues whatsoever. So my review was overall positive. One thing was the during lockdown wanted to confirm the bios on a mobo for which they were like you shouldn't have ordered before confirming and all but I had just placed the call after the order , still they will help you with those updating issues and all .

Most of the reviews I've seen of vedant have been positive during the FedEx times, but since they switched to Delhivery it's been mixed reviews I see everywhere saying the status of the order isn't properly updated but delivered on time etc.
I Just bought for the first time from vedant and hoping for a positive outcome. Will update the post once sorted.

Most of the reviews I've seen of vedant have been positive during the FedEx times, but since they switched to Delhivery it's been mixed reviews I see everywhere saying the status of the order isn't properly updated but delivered on time etc.
I Just bought for the first time from vedant and hoping for a positive outcome. Will update the post once sorted.
Thats the usual lazy nature of delayedvery.

I've finally received the package delayed by one day, they kept the package in a delhivery facility right in the city I'm in and didn't attempt delivery for a whole day. Vedant packaging is perfect and received all parts with no damage or DOA.
Thats the usual lazy nature of delayedvery.
I see, I've not much experience with them and only times i've seen tracked in delhivery always arrived a little late, i wonder if FedEx was better 3 years ago. anyway in my case i've gotten the parts and i feel like i can trust Vedant atleast for the packaging.

I've finally received the package delayed by one day, they kept the package in a delhivery facility right in the city I'm in and didn't attempt delivery for a whole day. Vedant packaging is perfect and received all parts with no damage or DOA.

I see, I've not much experience with them and only times i've seen tracked in delhivery always arrived a little late, i wonder if FedEx was better 3 years ago. anyway in my case i've gotten the parts and i feel like i can trust Vedant atleast for the packaging.
After sending that reply about no Damage, although it is true it didn't die right away, my MB/CPU/RAM acted weird the next day after delivery it just didn't even power up the MB, I removed the CPU and MB Powers up. I'm not sure if it's a CPU socket issue on MB Or the CPU itself but I've now sent both MB and CPU for Replacement. I'm not sure if they will properly find the product was faulty and send me replacement. Here's hoping

I'm not sure if they will properly find the product was faulty and send me replacement. Here's hoping
Got my replacement MB a few hours ago (Gigabyte B650 Aorus Pro AX) and Vedant returned my CPU after testing. Everything works perfectly, it just takes a little patience to navigate through this since I live in south india it takes 3-4 days for Delhivery each time. In total it took about 10-13 days but everything was packaged well so I'd buy again from them

Back