Any footwear fanatics here?

Santa Maria!

Disciple
I dunno if this is a weird question, but I was wondering if there are any super-awesome deals for sport/casual shoes online that I ought to know about.

I've never bought shoes online before, but from what I've read, myntra.com is good for this?

My budget is around Rs. 1500.

So far, I've shortlisted these:

http://www.myntra.com/Casual-Shoes/FILA/Fila-Men-Mountainaire-Olive-Casual-Shoes/12985/buy

http://www.myntra.com/Sports-Shoes/Adidas/Adidas-Mens-Elroy-Low-Black-Dark-Brown-Shoe/4663/buy

Can you suggest better-priced/higher-quality shoes that look like those? (Dark colours, 'big' shoes are nice too, almost boot-like)

So yeah, I'll probably go with one of the above if no one can show me the light or something.

Lots of folk here are long time buyers from yebhi . Most have had a good experience, some have not. Overall though, they have a much bigger variety in shoes than any other site online, apart from a very good return policy.

Myntra,yebhi ...very good experience so far...recently brought a pair of Adidas shoes from myntra for 1250/-

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Sorry for hijacking the thread but i have just one query.

I only know companies like Nike, Reebok, Puma etc when it comes to sports shoes.

But here in US i have seen a brand called New Balance and have read this name couple of times on TE as well.

Are New Balance shoes good enough compared to Nike, Reebok etc etc ?

#raksrules New balance is probably one of the best brands when it comes to jogging/running shoes. 2 years and still going stong. The good thing sbout thier shoes is you get length as well as width sizes.

@OP , don't both shoes, they are bad, already seen them in person, they are 1 year old model and its quality syxx

<
What would you recommend?

I only know companies like Nike, Reebok, Puma etc when it comes to sports shoes.

But here in US i have seen a brand called New Balance and have read this name couple of times on TE as well.

most of the NB shoes are really manufactured in USA only hence a bit expensive but they are good! perhaps on par with asics.

I am in the need of a good pair of light shoes for jogging on the treadmill. Budget is around 5k max. Can't find New Balance shoes locally anymore, but yes they used to be the best when i used to easily find various designs at my local shoe store. Any idea where i can find them or any other recommended shoes for jogging.

Should be light and comfortable. Looks don't matter really as right now i am using my Puma shoes for jogging and they cause lots of pain in the heels and the shins.

Any idea where I can buy NavyFont shoes in Bangalore in a store? I like to try out shoes before I buy them.

3-4 years back i used to go rujeta diwekar workshop when she wasnt famous for kareena kapur size zero news.

Than she used to recommend new balance for runing and marathon stating they are more flexible and take shape as you run.WHereas others are good but mostly too stiff.

Also the arc to cover the bottom part to land is more better in new balance than others.

But i avoided her advice as new balance shoes doesnt looks eye candy plus they are prce on similar nike products of higher rates.

Do consider Asics as well. Asics running shoes are considered to be one of the best, in line with NB and the likes. Nothing fancy in terms of looks but performs exceptionally well when it comes to comfort.

Looks like people are the posh-footwear type around here. I'll just hang my head in shame with my low budget and just buy one from the links I posted >_>

i am a footwear fanatic but i buy from Kanpur not online ,the same place yebhi.com gets its unlisted leather shoes . The best boot like shoes i have seen is from Wrangler . Dont know if they are available in india or not . I saw them in Kanpur , they are probably manufactured there for export

<
Hmmm, Nike, huh.

I was looking at Yebhi.com. Nice variety.

Now I have my eyes on these (everything else seems too pricey at a glance):

http://www.yebhi.com...s-319-GREEN.htm

http://www.yebhi.com...006-B-Black.htm

I have no idea about the brand. And uh... do people wear shoes like the first one for everyday-purposes?

Are these brands that bad or what?

Bro you can go for terrain, nice shoes, but dont try Navyfont, its all plastic material and its quality suxxx, in store they are being offered @ 40-50% off (Yebhi & Bigshoebazaar store) , still they dont justify the price,

Any idea about quality of Spalding shoes ( for running ). looking forward to buy one from Myntra.

Back