Any good IT companies with good employee benefit policies in Mumbai?

Dauggie

Disciple
Hi, I'm a QA Automation tester, I recently quit my job due annoying work environment, well that's why most of us quit anyway. I'm not a workaholic person, I only work to get paid to enjoy my time with friends and family, but I'm sure most of you are aware of such people who make work their only life's existence.
Basically, I want to know of companies that have a good holiday structure, a less annoying "taking a leave policy" and a casual work environment where people are not looking for a single excuse to play blame games.
I'm aware this is more like me ranting but I was mentally stressed at my last job so don't want to deal with the such annoyance. if there are better companies out there, I would like to apply. Maybe not now but could be a good option in the future since I only have 8 months of experience so I doubt big companies would even consider me.

thanks for reading this, hope to get some positivity out of this :)

Hi, I'm a QA Automation tester, I recently quit my job due annoying work environment, well that's why most of us quit anyway. I'm not a workaholic person, I only work to get paid to enjoy my time with friends and family, but I'm sure most of you are aware of such people who make work their only life's existence.
Basically, I want to know of companies that have a good holiday structure, a less annoying "taking a leave policy" and a casual work environment where people are not looking for a single excuse to play blame games.
I'm aware this is more like me ranting but I was mentally stressed at my last job so don't want to deal with the such annoyance. if there are better companies out there, I would like to apply. Maybe not now but could be a good option in the future since I only have 8 months of experience so I doubt big companies would even consider me.

thanks for reading this, hope to get some positivity out of this :)
I can't really give you words of praise for quitting so quickly (only 8 months experience). In the initial years, you have to tough it out a bit. Once you gain experience, switching becomes easier.

Though I sympathise with you if you got a bad team and a bad boss. I have seen a few of those.
Easiest way out is to move to a different project and if that fails, move to a new organisation.

And testing is kind of a grind. Though you did mention Automation testing. Are you sure coding is your thing? If coding is what is making you unhappy, you can try out other aspects of IT.
Also do think if something like teaching is more of your cup of tea.

Comfort won't come on its own though. You will have to work hard.

I can't really give you words of praise for quitting so quickly (only 8 months experience). In the initial years, you have to tough it out a bit. Once you gain experience, switching becomes easier.

Though I sympathise with you if you got a bad team and a bad boss. I have seen a few of those.
Easiest way out is to move to a different project and if that fails, move to a new organisation.

And testing is kind of a grind. Though you did mention Automation testing. Are you sure coding is your thing? If coding is what is making you unhappy, you can try out other aspects of IT.
Also do think if something like teaching is more of your cup of tea.

Comfort won't come on its own though. You will have to work hard.
No i'm not looking for praises for 8 months exp. And I'm a good enough coder for testing point of view. the only reason I'm not going for the developer is that I don't want that deadline annoyance, have couple friends who have to work off hours like its normal. Testing feels alright compared to that of course pay is less but I'm not concerned about that. After working in shitty environment you'll understand money is not that important.

working hard is not the issue, it's the norm that working extra hours without overtime pay is fine. no bonus no nothing, good work awarded with more work with "let's be more faster now" BS motivation. lol I went off again sorry. i just wanted some good companies name to have some goal to work with so that I can try for them now or in the future.

Back