Monitors Any good sub 10k 22" Full HD LCD with HDMI

dOm1naTOr

Skilled
As the title says, im looking for a 22" 1080 monitor with hdmi.

Should be under 10k;)

plz suggest

dell s2209 and sam 2233sw dun seem to have hdmi :(

with some research, i found there are very rare models with hdmi under 10k. i was too much attracted towards hdmi, due to the quality and easy i witnessed on my bravia full HD TV. I know DVI has same quality as hdmi, but due to the ease of use, i like the hdmi.

If there is any really good model with dvi, you can suggest that too. Which among the above two is better? dell s2209 or sam 2233sw ?

i dont care about audio, coz im not goin to use the monitor speakers.

it sounds great

thnx guys for the suggestions.

But i ve one more doubt.I have a Bravia TV and when i connect it via hdmi to either of my nvidia bases rigs, i get only the video out. I know nvidia supports only video via hdmi.

video + audio is working fine with my ATI based rig.

Is there any way i can disable audio through hdmi? Coz if i use hdmi for this monitor, then wud ive to suffer its builtin speaker or forced to connect a headphone through the monitor headphone out?

In that case, i wudnt stick to hdmi, and ll prefer DVI. And with DVI, i think there are slightly better monitors for somewhat same price.

plz help guys.

almost confirmed on e2200HD.
will enquire my local dealer bout it.
will try to put up a review and comparison with my old CRT 17" and Bravia 32" 1080:)

It has killer looks and reviews says awesome.
i want to occasionally connect it to my XPS lappy for some HD movies too, and VGA seems odd for HD movies.:)

Back