Any Indian alternatives to zagg shields for mobiles and other devices ?

khanvis2009

Disciple
just wondering if there are any Indian alternatives to zagg ,

I want a zagg like shield or skin for my ipad and any phone i purchase in the future .

I find zagg to be very complicated as u need to be an expert to apply it .

i have already wasted one zagg shield on a 3gs and swore never to buy one again as its too freaking complicated to apply on the sides !

does anyone know any store other site/store in India that supplies and installs similar shields or skins .

the only one i am aware of is skinjam in mumbai at Juhu but their shields are very thin

SkinJam.co: iPhone 4 Skins, iPad Skins, Laptop Skins, Blackberry Skins, iPad Skins, Gaming Skins : Creative Gadget Protection & Customization

any other suggestions ?. want to apply a shield or a skin on my ipad and a 3gs .

Gadgetshieldz.com is an indian company chennai based. I hv used their skins, they are as good as zagg. And yes they are also complicated to apply....

But only problem they are facing is they don't accept indian cc... Due to the rbi ruling for paypal....

They will be opening a ebay account in the near future...

+1 using free one from stealthguards, They are pretty good.

IMO, There are no good Indian companies which gives screen as well back protectors.. Its just screenguards you get in India.

stealthguards & Zagg protects back also from scratches.

Stealth guards are not good IMO. Not complicated to put though. The bubbles/water pockets just wont go away after even 48 hours, on the front or back. I tried 3 times when I did. Zagg bubble disappear in 24 hours every time. Though I hate zagg too.

yeah zagg / gadetshield / steath grd are good too but the problem is application.. u need to be an expert to apply it .. i dont like the complex application procedure .. ill goto skinjam and try those skins tomm .

khanvis2009 said:
yeah zagg / gadetshield / steath grd are good too but the problem is application.. u need to be an expert to apply it .. i dont like the complex application procedure .. ill goto skinjam and try those skins tomm .
Do let us know about ur Expert Opinion on the skins.....

And if possible, pls inquire if they offer only screenguards & the rates for the same.

:)

iq6886 said:
Gadgetshieldz.com is an indian company chennai based. I hv used their skins, they are as good as zagg. And yes they are also complicated to apply....

But only problem they are facing is they don't accept indian cc... Due to the rbi ruling for paypal....

They will be opening a ebay account in the near future...
+1, bought from them after so much of hassle as i dint had a C.C, product is good... fast shipping...

Try Rinco,its cheap but its the best....
Not More than 30 bucks,but the quality is awesome and very easy to apply...
I had applied on my bb,iphone 4 and many nokia phones...Quality is awesome comes in blue packing

destiny said:
Try Rinco,its cheap but its the best....
Not More than 30 bucks,but the quality is awesome and very easy to apply...
I had applied on my bb,iphone 4 and many nokia phones...Quality is awesome comes in blue packing

Is this a full body protector or just the screen? any idea where can I get it in bangalore?

Back