OC & Modding Any NZXT x53 users? Need help

Slayer88

Adept
Hi any of you guys using the x53 aio? I'm curious to know your pump speeds. My pump seems to run at 2k+ rpm all the time. In CAM, whatever I set the pump profile to, it does not change a whole lot. I have set it to 'silent' but its still like 2200 and while gaming its going to 2600. In the bios its set to 'normal' and linked to the CPU temp.

Any ideas? I've got a 5800x which idles at 37-38c.
NZXT site says pump is from 800rpm+, shouldn't the pump be closer to that when the CPU is at 37c?

X52 users may also chime in.

TIA.

I have Corsair aio, the pump rums at 2200 rpm in quite mode and 2500rpm in extreme mode, so I guess it is normal.

I have Corsair aio, the pump rums at 2200 rpm in quite mode and 2500rpm in extreme mode, so I guess it is normal.
Hey, thanks for your reply. What is the Corsair specified operating range ? I'm just wondering why NZXT would mention it that way.. wonder if it's probably for regions where the ambient is so low where the CPU idle temp is below 30c. ?

Hey, thanks for your reply. What is the Corsair specified operating range ? I'm just wondering why NZXT would mention it that way.. wonder if it's probably for regions where the ambient is so low where the CPU idle temp is below 30c. ?
Small mistake in my above comment, the pump range is actually 2300-2700 rpm where it run at 2300, 2500 and 2700rpm in 3 different profiles with no way to manually change the pump rpm.
I guess the rpm is so high because the impeller of the pump is really small and it need to run at such high speeds to move any water but the total range does seem rather small.

Small mistake in my above comment, the pump range is actually 2300-2700 rpm where it run at 2300, 2500 and 2700rpm in 3 different profiles with no way to manually change the pump rpm.
I guess the rpm is so high because the impeller of the pump is really small and it need to run at such high speeds to move any water but the total range does seem rather small.
Thanks for the update

Back