Any one have experience with madhavcreationn.myshopify.com

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
First of all, I am Laughing Out Loud on even thinking of asking such a question but here we go :p

Got the below on TE, lucky me they stopped showing me bra and panties advertisements (believe me I have never searched for that on the internet, on another websites it will be toys or normal clothing). Now we have mangoes which again I never searched to be bought online. but as they have been showing me, I got curious and clicked the ad and visited the below website:

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 20-21-23 FS Others - Webcams Headset with mic wireless charger.png

In my locality, Alphonso for 12 pieces is ₹800 and they are advertising 20Kgs for the same reason.
Store Address: G-112, Belgiam Square, ring road, Surat, Gujarat, 395002

is this a legit business or a fake one? any TE member from Gujarat can confirm this here? or anyone have you used it before?

It clearly says Chaunsa aka choosa hua mango so even 399 10kg looks too khastly! Also, it looks like the mangos are Madhavs own creations not production so imagine the output..
And yeah that bra panty thing...I'm totally annoyed by it since a month now..google is showing me everywhere as if its forcing me to open a mega shop and start selling them!

It clearly says Chaunsa aka choosa hua mango so even 399 10kg looks too khastly! Also, it looks like the mangos are Madhavs own creations not production so imagine the output..
And yeah that bra panty thing...I'm totally annoyed by it since a month now..google is showing me everywhere as if its forcing me to open a mega shop and start selling them!
Lol :hilarious:

Guys, don't purchase anything from these websites. It's the same website which sells same mango, baby cloths etc under like a few thousand pseudo domains. Yeah, it's that many. Everytime I open TE it's the ad of same website selling mangos under a new random domain name.

These days, google's ad click is the most scam friendly thing there is. It doesn't matter where you are seeing google ads but scams are so profitable these days that scammers are out bidding all other adverts. Block google ads everywhere otherwise aapka, mummy ka pappa ka, bhai ka, behen ka, bachhe ka, pote ka, chacha ka sab ka katwayega ye Google.

There must be a thousand different ways scammers use google ads to scam people. GenZ, boomers and GenX are more likely to get targeted than millennials.

Google just wants you to upgrade your toys lol

These days, google's ad click is the most scam friendly thing there is. It doesn't matter where you are seeing google ads but scams are so profitable these days that scammers are out bidding all other adverts. Block google ads everywhere otherwise aapka, mummy ka pappa ka, bhai ka, behen ka, bachhe ka, pote ka, chacha ka sab ka katwayega ye Google.
Scams and straight up phishing websites. Read so many reports of people getting hacked by clicking the first link in google search results. Seems like google has absolutely no control over these. Someone is making a killing selling these bots.

Sometime back I encountered one website from Gujarat selling salwar kameez etc. women clothing who have stocked nvidia gpus. This was also posted on reddit. Someone tried to inquire but the shopkeeper wasn't aware about such GPU thing and insisted him to better buy clothes and accessories.

Don't is the word. I have lost like 500 Rs in such scamy websites.

Though I tried knowingly it may be a fake website, But the stupid me paid using UPI instead of the CC i use. Now the money is gone also the website has vanished.

The problem these days is Google shows these scammy websites in their Shopping results, So for a product which you are searching for the scammy website's results show up. You click because the price is too good to be true and you are tempted to try. Thats it. The owner needs 5-10 such people to try. He can make his money and setup a new website. With the google helping the sites with promoting scammy products I am sure the numbere is definitely greater than 10.

Be careful, If it is Too good to be True then it is not.

Dude massive job shift as per assignments... and its all skin exposure play btw.. the more you are ready the riche rich you get!
It's Entertaining or not is Subjective but how the F are these brands selling this stuff with more show? Lucky enough after multiple reports, I am getting some decent ads as of now.

1654344193452.png

Now getting this :p

1654345335768.png

and now this just after 1 sec of post

1654345379364.png

Last edited:

In my locality, Alphonso for 12 pieces is ₹800 and they are advertising 20Kgs for the same reason.
Store Address: G-112, Belgiam Square, ring road, Surat, Gujarat, 395002

is this a legit business or a fake one? any TE member from Gujarat can confirm this here? or anyone have you used it before?
Less than a month later this website is gone
Don't is the word. I have lost like 500 Rs in such scamy websites.

Though I tried knowingly it may be a fake website, But the stupid me paid using UPI instead of the CC i use. Now the money is gone also the website has vanished.
Yep, the OP's website went the same way

Less than a month later this website is gone
Well Mango season ended and so the website or should I say forget mangoes, scammed loot money got digested easily! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
These girls know no loyalty. First they do the Myntra and then they go with Ajio?

View attachment 135795

Now this since morning... but must say Volkswagen "V" is getting highlighted pretty easily here in blue :tearsofjoy:
And the words and images almost go in perfect sync with each other..

1654512146684.png

Last edited:
I'm collecting funny ads I saw on this forum. Posting here for lulz. Feel free to report/delete this. Also I can assure you, I wasn't using VPN.

Is it opposite of the influence?
Screenshot_2.jpg

How the heck does one breath through leather?
Screenshot_7.jpg

You are essentially getting one villaggio for every bambini!
Screenshot_3.jpg

Scope for what? Colonoscopy?
Screenshot_4.jpg

I think it protects your servers from cold.
Screenshot_5.jpg

Someone forgot to clear 'Lorem ipsum'
Screenshot_6.jpg

Too big for Colonoscopy.
Screenshot_9.jpg

A new fashion trend in High Valyria.
Screenshot_8.jpg

Back