Any phone better than Galaxy Nexus at that price (R 23k) ?

I need good display, decent space, Android OS, MS Exchange mails, good battery life. Camera, etc and fancy features like Beats Audio is not a requirement.
SO I was leaning towards Nexus as it has 720p display, decent capacity battery (1800mah i guess) and costs 23-24k.
My question is any other phone better than this at this price pint?

Did u try looking at HTC Sensation ??
You will get that phone for 23K locally but a GNex runs on pure stock ICS from google which is like heaven and also has better resolution than sensation
Have a look at Sensation,it has decent features and a better camera than Gnex

GNexus is great if you are into Modding and Other stuff.. Else, go for Sensation..
GNex is an awesome phone, but for a few bugs.. Get in touch with XDA and solve your issues, and install a stable firmware.
That should do it..
Personally I recommend the GNex!

The only problem i find about GNex is the availability locally
Since its not gonna release in India,no warranty as well and ebay is the only source of getting a Gnex.....Thats sad :23:

Did u try looking at HTC Sensation ??
You will get that phone for 23K locally but a GNex runs on pure stock ICS from google which is like heaven and also has better resolution than sensation

Have a look at Sensation,it has decent features and a better camera than Gnex

Sensation has things like Beats, bad battery life. All these things i dont want.

GNexus is great if you are into Modding and Other stuff.. Else, go for Sensation..
GNex is an awesome phone, but for a few bugs.. Get in touch with XDA and solve your issues, and install a stable firmware.
That should do it..
Personally I recommend the GNex!

I just want to use phone, not mod, etc

Motorola as a brand, i do not trust, have seen many phones (older) go bad within 1-2 year. What is so special about Atrix 2?
How is HTC One S / V compare to Sensation?

Motorola as a brand, i do not trust, have seen many phones (older) go bad within 1-2 year. What is so special about Atrix 2?

After searching a lot on XDA and reading various reviews I settled for it over sensation.
1. Huge internal memory(sensation has just one GB)
2.It has less issues as compared to sensation. Head over to xda. There has been no evidence that they fixed those hardware issues in recent batches. You will find a lot of satisfied sensation but then these things are kind of hit or miss.
3. HDMI
4. More RAM.
5. Larger battery( All review sites mention about great battery backup)
[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]6. Build quality is nice and design is different from the lot(could be personal opinion)

I would also recommend Gnex but then getting 23k device without warranty is a big negative.
[/FONT]

Back