Any possible way to get 2.5 or 10 GiB internet?

No I don't need it I just wanted to know if it was available cause I couldn't find anything about it myself.
You can search with leased line prices on internet and will get something there or can even ask your local isp also.....i did checked it a while back and as i can remember and E1 link which is 2 mbps costed around 15-20k a month as i can recollect.

You can always get two 1 gbps connections or more and a VPS, then bond the connections at your end and at the VPS, using something like OpenMPTCRouter or maybe OpenVPN. This would theoretically get you to 2 gbps, but VPS egress/ingress costs would be a concern. Another way is to use an off the shelf solution like Speedify to do the bonding for you.

You can always get two 1 gbps connections or more and a VPS, then bond the connections at your end and at the VPS, using something like OpenMPTCRouter or maybe OpenVPN. This would theoretically get you to 2 gbps, but VPS egress/ingress costs would be a concern. Another way is to use an off the shelf solution like Speedify to do the bonding for you.
Alright for typical usage but on a 1gbps home connection no ISP will tolerate more than 3-4TB of usage per month in case someone is planning on using more than that using such methods.

Alright for typical usage but on a 1gbps home connection no ISP will tolerate more than 3-4TB of usage per month in case someone is planning on using more than that using such methods.
asianet.jpeg

Not exactly true. This is in Kerala. It's tempting but I rarely saturate my 200 mbps line, let alone 1 gbps or more.

Last edited:
Not exactly true. This is in Kerala. It's tempting but I rarely saturate my 200 mbps line, let alone 1 gbps or more.
Not sure but all residential connections promise "up to" & not "guaranteed" speeds on their plans so if asianet is being very generous with FUP then I suspect it is because you are not going to saturate 1gbps on international traffic which is what matters most for majority of those taking such high speed connection.

Back