Any reliable solar power led lights

DrkLord

Adept
I know it is monsoon season, but being off season for solar powered devices I thought I might get lucky and get some good deals for solar poweed leds. The luminous intensity I am looking for is that of a 9 watt conventional led bulb. Or if that is too high ( I'm new to this,sry) equivalent to that of a 5 watt conventional led bulb.
Desirable properties: good water proofing, good material to resist the scorching heat of summers, good if not great backup.

Thanks in advance!

sorry, we seldom get best offers for solar products
(based on > 3 decades of observations - both online & offline)

I use multiple 50w panels with unreliable LED bulbs / tubes (12v - 7w, 9w, 11w)

True..Not much on deals with solar products..More over getting quality stuff is also very difficult being most of it coming from China..These days even products from USA are mostly Chinese..
Panels mostly are fine but bulbs especially water proof is difficult to find because of quality.
For starters you have to choose between a on grind and off grid.....
off grid means purely using solar panel power which means powering device only when there is sun..if you want to use at night you need a battery depending on the type of solar setup.
on grid is giving the power generated from your panel to electricity company. one time setup...worth the money but costly.

Back