Any reviews of the Atomberg Zenova mixer grinder?

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
Has anyone used the or knows someone who uses the Atomberg Zenova BLDC motor mixer grinder? I was about to pull the trigger on the Sujata Dynamix 900W mixer grinder, but this one came up in the search and I was intrigued. The reviews on Amazon mostly are positive, but I cannot rely entirely on that. I am not looking at power saving as a major criterion, since the use case will be a daily run of about 5 minutes duration only. But the low noise, and the slow grind mode are interesting.
I currently own a Preethi Blue leaf, and absolutely hate it. It is annoyingly loud, and it has developed cracks on the body although it's just two years old.

They advertise everything about their mixer grinders except power. This is the reason I have avoided them so far.

If you need a powerful machine then you have to specifically look for a powerful one (around 1000 watts). And they are going to be loud, unless it's some exotic design with full body enclosure.

Phillips also has some gimmicky low-noise jar design. Look it up.

750 watts is okay for most households. I don't think Atomberg even comes close to this figure. Buy it only if you specifically want to have low speeds, as BLDC motor can do that.

I'd buy the one for which spares are easily available. I've heard that Philips controls the availability of their spares in the open market. But at least they sell them on their website.

Even I am buying Sujata Dynamix mixer grinder today/tomorrow.

My wife has tried various brands but not happy. Now when asked on society WA group, almost everyone has recommended Sujata Dynamix, so we have finalized this.

I don't want to do more research and try to buy a better one (1000w/1100w) because with Sujata Dynamix, I can't be blamed even if she is still not happy. :p

Back