Any reviews on HP X24iH.

RaRa

Disciple
I'm planning to buy a monitor to complete my set-up and I've selected the HP X24iH (Specs: 144Hz 1080p 24" IPS 350nits)
Does anyone here own this particular monitor? I'd like to get some experiences before buying as it has very limited reviews on Amazon & there aren't many reviews out there on YouTube too.

Any help is appreciated.

I'm planning to buy a monitor to complete my set-up and I've selected the HP X24iH (Specs: 144Hz 1080p 24" IPS 350nits)
Does anyone here own this particular monitor? I'd like to get some experiences before buying as it has very limited reviews on Amazon & there aren't many reviews out there on YouTube too.

Any help is appreciated.
A friend of mine has this monitor who uses it for mainly gaming and is pretty satisfied with it...but yes black levels are not good in low light conditions

Seems to be pretty decent. Just check for dead pixels and bleed, replace if it's bad.

Seems to be pretty decent. Just check for dead pixels and bleed, replace if it's bad.
Yes. I got even a better deal as it was a renewed one on Amazon. Got it for ₹13,600 vs the new for ₹16,700.

I have a 7 day return for it won't be a problem. Hope it the monitor is in good condition.

The AOC C24G1 is a better alternative in my opinion. It is available for 15k on Amazon now. It’s also 1080p 144Hz
Yes that would have been a good choice but it's a VA panel & it's curved. I've used curved displays before and did not like it.

There's a flat-screen / IPS variant of the same too but it ain't available in India.

Just an update.

Received the renewed HP X24iH yesterday. The pixels in the left top corner were blown and there were multiple light horizontal lines on the bottom half of the screen. The brightness was good so was the color accuracy but there was some odd panel glow when viewing on a angle.

Returned it ASAP. Not going for a renewed product again.

IMG_20210821_141130.jpg

Decided to buy MSI G242 which has better color gamut and contrast.

Back