Any thoughts on this cabinet? Planning to go for this

Looks good. Deepcool is a way better brand than zebra crap.

Although i'm not convinced about the sealed glass front and pulling in air from the sides of the front panel. As in, how much air would really flow. Also, it doesn't have any 3.5" drive bay options behind those 3 front fans?
Regarding the drive bay there is space for two 3.5"/ 2.5 " inch hard drives next to the smps inside the shroud. Yes, regarding the sealed glass front, I was thinking of the mesh but then I stay in a very dusty place where even after closing doors and windows, there is lot of dust accumulation. A mesh front would mean a cleaning nightmare. Secondly, my PC will be an AC room 99% of the time. Keeping these things in mind plus the earlier bit about wanting a good-looking pc cabinet, I have cut some corners. Since I won't be doing lot of heavy-duty stuff anyway, on the rig, keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Without or without a mesh front, ideally there should be a filter behind every air intake in a PC case. Dust is a HUGE problem in India. Even with an ac in a completely closed room plenty of dust gets in.

They should have given the option to add more drives in the front because unless you're using an e-atx mobo, that space is unused. Looks like a nice case anyway. Not many case designs that i actually like these days.

There are some cabinets which have mesh fronts that are so good that they act as dust filter. I am using CM MB511 for last three weeks and there is dust on the outside but very little on the inside. Which is impressive as I don't have AC. Phanteks P400 is another cabinet with fine front mesh.

As for the drives, people are moving towards SSDs and cloud storage so most cabinets only have HDD rack under PSU shroud. Additionally you get 2-3 SSD mounting points on back panel.

If anybody can find older Corsair SPEC Alpha and Corsair 300R Windowed Panel cabinets then no other present ones can be comparable to them.
All present ones are using Tempered Glass & Aluminum in one side and lot of ARGB fans that don't push enough air like the older Corsair & Noctua fans.

The present fans are only for show.
Any fans with good amount of sucking power are costlier which are priced on par with the price of a whole cabinet itself which shows their true power.

So I tried to check olx and found Corsair SPEC Alpha, 300R etc likewise cabinets with minor flaws but shipping is becoming an issue here.

If these cabinets can be got at cheaper cost then one can use good air pushing & sucking fans like from Corsair & Noctua to make a great setup.

Because old is always gold.

Back