Any tips for booking a ticket for the Coldplay: Music Of The Spheres World Tour (MUmbai)

PoBoy

Skilled
Seats are limited.
Tickets go on-sale on Sunday, 22nd September 12PM IST.
the official tickets will only be available for sale on BookMyShow.
Info

Any tips or tricks for getting a ticket?

------------------------------------

server crashed. i was signed in. then suddenly saw the sign in message. Never got a OTP to sign in from BookMyShow.

everyone i know failed to get a ticket. No one was less than 1 lakh in the queue.

ColdPay :mad:

Last edited:

1000204522.jpg

Maybe I'm getting old, but the last time I saw Coldplay being relevant was 10 years ago when they released 'Ghost Stories'. And even then their popularity was on a downward spiral, similar to Linkin Park/Green Day/Maroon 5, bands which also didn't stand the test of time.

It's sad that they continue to milk their brand name even after releasing mediocre content. And seeing scalper tickets being sold at thousands and even lacs (with takers) in a country like India, all thanks to an sheep's turd platform like BookMyShit, just showcases the persistent show-off Indian culture.

Maybe I'm getting old, but the last time I saw Coldplay being relevant was 10 years ago when they released 'Ghost Stories'. And even then their popularity was on a downward spiral, similar to Linkin Park/Green Day/Maroon 5, bands which also didn't stand the test of time.

It's sad that they continue to milk their brand name even after releasing mediocre content. And seeing scalper tickets being sold at thousands and even lacs (with takers) in a country like India, all thanks to an sheep's turd platform like BookMyShit, just showcases the persistent show-off Indian culture.
The first two Coldplay albums are the only ones that I ever liked. Linkin Park has a special place in my heart. I agree that all albums after 'A Thousand Suns' have been very underwhelming but this is true for almost every artist out there. Green Day still puts out bangers from time to time. Their latest 'Saviors' has some nice tracks.

Back