iOS Any way that I can add multiple pics at once to camera roll ?

Guys, I have some 2000-3000 pics in my system which I transferred to my ipad air through ifunbox.
However, when I located them through iFile and tried to open them I could view them through inbuilt image viewer. I have to click on options and add an image to camera roll. Now I really don't have patience to add each pic separately to camera roll. I have even tried pasting those pics to the default image folder for camera roll which is var\mobile\apple100 (something like that). but to no avail

So is there any way that I can add multiple pics at once to camera roll so that I can open pics in photo app or I am left with syncing my ipad to itunes ?

Guys, I have some 2000-3000 pics in my system which I transferred to my ipad air through ifunbox.
However, when I located them through iFile and tried to open them I could view them through inbuilt image viewer. I have to click on options and add an image to camera roll. Now I really don't have patience to add each pic separately to camera roll. I have even tried pasting those pics to the default image folder for camera roll which is var\mobile\apple100 (something like that). but to no avail

So is there any way that I can add multiple pics at once to camera roll so that I can open pics in photo app or I am left with syncing my ipad to itunes ?

I have zero idea if this will work but yesterday i transferred music (not pics) to my dad's iPhone using syncios windows application. It does have option for photos but I am not sure if it allows inserting photos to camera roll of the iDevice. But i would strongly suggest you to give it a try. You do not need to be jailbroken.
The software is free and will only bug you to buy paid version to remove ads and annoying popups, free will work good. Give it a try.

Drag and drop into pictures pane on iTunes doesn't work?

Drag and drop into pictures pane on iTunes doesn't work?

I don't play much with iTunes but I don't think you can just put photos in "camera roll" that way on iDevice.
But you can create a separate album sure and put photos on the "photos" app. But I have never done it.
Hate apple for this iTunes sh!t.

I have zero idea if this will work but yesterday i transferred music (not pics) to my dad's iPhone using syncios windows application. It does have option for photos but I am not sure if it allows inserting photos to camera roll of the iDevice. But i would strongly suggest you to give it a try. You do not need to be jailbroken.
The software is free and will only bug you to buy paid version to remove ads and annoying popups, free will work good. Give it a try.

So it works. Sort off !! because I want to view pics in camera roll so that I can delete the ones which I don't like. I can't do this if I save them as albums.

Anyways, thanks for heads up.

Back