Any way to make Amazon MiniTV work on iPad / Tablet?

raksrules

Elite
Amazon shopping app has the MiniTV option which has webseries and such. It works well on iPhone's amazon app but on the iPad app, it doesn't even show up anywhere. I believe it does not work on tablet version of amazon app too or the amazon app. I know that the app's interface on a tablet is different from phone.

I want to watch the stuff on big screen (iPad) so does anyone know how to make Amazon MiniTV work on iPad?

Wouldn't it be the Amazon Prime content?
Amazon Prime Video App should be available for iPAD

Edit: my friend google suggests otherwise... But maybe the content can be searched in prime as well

Wouldn't it be the Amazon Prime content?
Amazon Prime Video App should be available for iPAD

Edit: my friend google suggests otherwise... But maybe the content can be searched in prime as well
No. The minitv is a free thing only available on phones and only way to access is from within the regular amazon shopping app. The amazon app on ipad and even android tablets has a tablet specific interface (looks more like desktop amazon website) and In that there is no minitv option anywhere. I am sure this is deliberate from Amazon's side.

And no the content is not available in prime. I too thought it would be on prime. One example is the show "Adulting".

Just want to update everyone that I saw today that inside the amazon shopping app on my iPad, mini tv was available.

I tried it works. Just that orientation is wonky so if you want to make it work, one needs to first turn off orientation lock on iPad, put ipad in portrait mode, open mini tv and start video and just do full screen.

Just want to update everyone that I saw today that inside the amazon shopping app on my iPad, mini tv was available.

I tried it works. Just that orientation is wonky so if you want to make it work, one needs to first turn off orientation lock on iPad, put ipad in portrait mode, open mini tv and start video and just do full screen.
I tried but it didn't work for me

Back