Mac OS Any Windows / Mac software to convert OLM to PST format?

raksrules

Elite
I have a 20+ GB PST file which I downloaded on my macbook and imported the same in outlook on Mac. Now I have added few more emails to this PST and then exported the same but mac only allows OLM format (it is equivalent to pst on windows) which I did.
Then I closed the OLM and everything on my outlook on mac so the 20GB+ emails are no longer showing up on my mac. Now I needed few emails from that so I decided to import the OLM in outlook again (there is no way to just open it like windows outlook) and the process is super slow. Based on the speeds I see, it may probably take another 3-5 hours (3 hours have already passed) to open it.

I searched online to find a way to convert OLM to PST and all I get are paid softwares.

Does anyone know of any free software that can do this for me and also if you have any software installed on your machine, let me know about that too (pm is ok).

Edit: Comparatively, the PST opened in less than 30 min on macbook. And outlook on windows cannot recognise olm files (WTF apple, why can't you just use pst).

the PST opened in less than 30 min on macbook. And outlook on windows cannot recognise olm files (WTF apple, why can't you just use pst).
IF pst is opening in mac then why not transfer or copy all mails from olm to pst and transfer the pst to a windows machine?

IF pst is opening in mac then why not transfer or copy all mails from olm to pst and transfer the pst to a windows machine?

I have original pst as well but if pst has say 60K emails, the OLM has 60k + additional 100 emails and i require few emails from those 100 itself and hence I cannot use the pst. That OLM opening was started at around 12 PM today and it is still in process after 7.5 hours. Once they are done, I will copy those 100 emails and then use pst only.

Finally after 7.5 hours or so, the OLM was imported and I just extract those 100 odd emails as .eml files and deleted the OLM completely. Not dealing with this anymore.

Back