Anybody has a Samsung dishwasher?

irha

Disciple
I bought a Samsung fridge, microwave and a washing machine and have been happy, so naturally looking at their dishwashers. Online, I only see one model listed, which is: DW-FN320T. It seems to have some pretty good features such as 6 programs, half load, multiple heat settings, timer etc. along with A+ rating for power.

I compared the online specs with that of LG models, and surprisingly Samsung model seems to be even better than the more expensive LG models in terms of the features. Unfortunately LG doesn't have full specifications (such as power and water consumption) listed anywhere, so hard to do a full comparison and see why LG models have such a high MRP.

Bosch model SMS40M52EU also seems to be in the same price range and feature set but there is one thing that both models didn't mention, which is the "auto restart" on power failure. LG highlights this feature which is of course a must in India, so hoping both have it. Does anyone have either of these models or compared in the past? Any feedback or recommendations on either?

Back