Anyone brought lithium-ion batteries from Aliexpress?

PH0ENiX

Skilled
I need a battery for my ipad pro (battery model: A1577) Literally No one has it. Apple service centers charge a bomb. aliexpress is my last hope. battery costs about 2K.

Will i experience any trouble with customs? Is it even legal?

if the value of the product stays below 5000 rs then generally customs wont mind, the lower the price the better . after purchase you can request the seller to quote a lower price on the package details so that you wont have trouble with customs. i bought smaller batteries of 2000mah capacity once and didnt have an issue

I need a battery for my ipad pro (battery model: A1577) Literally No one has it. Apple service centers charge a bomb. aliexpress is my last hope. battery costs about 2K.

I bought mine through Amazon and it works good. Maybe costs much but I did not have any option and needed it urgently.

I got my dell xps 12 battery from ali Express. Cost was 5.5I including shipping, wasn't charged customs for this. Locally it retailed for more than 12k. Took a month to reach but worth it.

I got my dell xps 12 battery from ali Express. Cost was 5.5I including shipping, wasn't charged customs for this. Locally it retailed for more than 12k. Took a month to reach but worth it.

Same, my Li-on batteries were costing almost that much. The thing is I gave in and bought locally :( . didnt know there couldve been a better option for it.
~Engineer.AI

Oem battery ? I am looking for a battery for my dell Inspiron 15 too. Not sure from where to buy it

Oem battery ? I am looking for a battery for my dell Inspiron 15 too. Not sure from where to buy it
Yes oem battery. It took a few cycles to get to good battery output. Initial two cycles were pathetic and I thought I wasted the money but then it started returning acceptable run times.

Back