Windows Anyone else facing issues where UBlock Origin is not working on YouTube?

ajish65

Patron
This has happened to me a couple of times in the past 2 weeks. It's actually been so long that it has worked seamlessly I was shocked for a moment that YouTube had started ads, before recalling that they always had ads, UBlock was just blocking them.

I saw a recent post on Reddit somewhere about server-side injection of ads on YT. Not very technically oriented so not sure what that means. But will UBlock be able to adapt, or is there some other alternative/solution?

This has happened to me a couple of times in the past 2 weeks. It's actually been so long that it has worked seamlessly I was shocked for a moment that YouTube had started ads, before recalling that they always had ads, UBlock was just blocking them.

I saw a recent post on Reddit somewhere about server-side injection of ads on YT. Not very technically oriented so not sure what that means. But will UBlock be able to adapt, or is there some other alternative/solution?

Back