Anyone familiar with nationalpc.in?

Pimpom

Disciple
According to their website, nationalpc.in is the site of Liprotech (OPC) Pvt Ltd based in Kolkata with dispatch warehouses in other major cities. From what I've seen with a quick browse, they seem to have good prices for some items and also provide free shipping and a 15-day return period.

If anyone here has dealt with them or heard about them from a reliable source, please share what you know.

You mean Prosenjit is the man behind nationalpc.in (owner, manager or whatever)?
I saw the thread a few days ago but didn't go through the whole thread.

Are they reliable enough ? Like to buy something from them…

Registered there couple of days ago, but still not gather enough courage to actually proceed to buy.

Also their Amazon Store priced higher than their website…

According to their website, nationalpc.in is the site of Liprotech (OPC) Pvt Ltd based in Kolkata with dispatch warehouses in other major cities. From what I've seen with a quick browse, they seem to have good prices for some items and also provide free shipping and a 15-day return period.

If anyone here has dealt with them or heard about them from a reliable source, please share what you know.
I'm from Kolkata and ordered a rx3060 from him. Went to his shop and collected it personally. Although didn't met him but it was a super smooth deal.

I haven't bought anything from them, but just a general observation from browsing their site recently for my build, it seems that 90% of the items listed are out of stock :/

Back