Anyone from Karunagappally, KERALA OR Nearby this place?

Recently I sold a few sfps to a member of another forum and he paid half and for rest of the payments he has ghosted me, stopped taking calls.
Anyone from Kerala Knows this place or any idea how I can get my money back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently I sold a few sfps to a member of another forum and he paid half and for rest of the payments he has ghosted me, stopped taking calls.
Anyone from Kerala Knows this place or any idea how I can get my money back?
Check if that member is on this forum as usually, people keep same names across forums.

Last edited:
I don't understand what you said

He paid for one in advance which you sent. Then what happened with the next orders
I shipped him 3 pieces terms were he will pay for one in advance other 2 will be paid when he gets them.

after getting the products he first told me he is not in city and will transfer amount as soon as he is back but then he ghosted me
now his number is switch off whatsapp is blocked.

I shipped him 3 pieces terms were he will pay for one in advance other 2 will be paid when he gets them.

after getting the products he first told me he is not in city and will transfer amount as soon as he is back but then he ghosted me
now his number is switch off whatsapp is blocked.
What did the mods do on that forum when you raised the concern?

How much was the amount? If not much, not worth the hassle to be honest otherwise file a cyber complaint.

Gov. recently launched this portal for all online fraud complaints - https://chakshuportal.in/

Try the portal linked above.
As a last ditch effort, you can message him from a new number that you will be filling a police complaint and maybe try to scare him (assuming him to a newbie fraudster and not a hardened one).
Was going say that, but yeah, just give him a warning that you'll file a complaint with a new number, if possible don't threaten him as it could go against you if you actually do(tho I think you have a slim chance of recovering your money even if you do) . And I'm not giving you gyaan, but you should have atleast taken 50% instead of 33%.

(Personal) tips to transact safely as a seller, on any forum (just general advice):

1. Be a genuinely active member, contributing to discussions, and helping people with queries. Build up goodwill
2. Never ship anything to any buyer without a majority of the payment secured first (admin method, or otherwise). This rule may be exempted if you're a very new seller making your first transaction, and the buyer is someone well-known, or senior on that particular forum with good market feedback

Back