Anyone here from Buffalo, NY?

I will be going to SUNY Buffalo this Fall for my Bachelors. So was wondering if any TEities already there at Buffalo or would be joining this year? Perhaps we can share flight together :)

Nice place. Very deserted though. And downtown is a unsafe place at nights.
You would have 2 months to see Niagara falls in full glory. Winter starts as early as october thr followed by snow in nov.

^^ Cool thanks.. You there or been there? I have taken up residence hall so I am not worried much about safety. The first thing I am gonna do it taste the Buffalo Wings! Heard they they taste like best in the world :p

Buffalo Wings are not native to Buffalo, NY but are available throughout the country.

Be prepared for the coldest weather of your life, which will run from October to March. The summers are awesome though.

I am over in Chicago, so if you are dropping by anytime, let me know. And if I can be of any help, feel free to ask. :)

amol_cool said:
^^ Cool thanks.. You there or been there? I have taken up residence hall so I am not worried much about safety. The first thing I am gonna do it taste the Buffalo Wings! Heard they they taste like best in the world :p

Was thr earlier this yr on a official visit(work for a company in the tallest building in Buffalo skylines). wings are good.., but even the hottest of chicken stuff would be like zero spice compared to indian food.. try them with blue cheese .. Also try the BBQ wings

Damn.. i am hungry now

phoenix844884 said:
Buffalo Wings are not native to Buffalo, NY but are available throughout the country.

Be prepared for the coldest weather of your life, which will run from October to March. The summers are awesome though.

I am over in Chicago, so if you are dropping by anytime, let me know. And if I can be of any help, feel free to ask. :)

Yea I know that.. just heard that Wings at Buffalo taste great! Just hope I survive my first winter :scared:
Keane 16 said:
What program?

B.S Comp Science (Wanna go for a double degree BS/MS in fours years. It will depend on my GPA in first two years. Let's see if I am able to make it)
stalker said:
Lord neurodrone is at Buffalo.

Also, if you are looking for company to fly down with, etc, checkout www.edulix.om

Hmm thanks a lot for that :)

EDIT: Seems like they have some problems with registration process. Unable to register since an hour or so. Some database error I guess!

Back