OC & Modding Anyone know of a exp. CPU installer in HYD? Dreading CPU Cooler installation

wannabelean

Disciple
Dont plan on OCing but would like to get a cooler for a cooler and quieter operation. Link to my configuration - https://imgur.com/RcmTRmj. CM Hyper 212x is the cooler I got. Seen a lot of installation videos and experiences of owners of the cooler and clearly is not simple/easy. I personally do not have the balls to do it. Any enthusiast in Hyd willing to help me out? or does someone know of a person who is good at this?

Hyper 212x takes roughly 15 minutes to install - no big deal to be honest. If you have installed a stock cooler before and know how to tighten screws, this is not a big job.

Only thing to watch out for are the fragile plastic fan clips. I have a useless 212x with broken fan clips in the cupboard. CM will not sell the fan clips separately - retarded.

Scout for a dead cpu, and use that to trial and error in installing hsf

I dont think I'll be able to find one in my network.

Hyper 212x takes roughly 15 minutes to install - no big deal to be honest. If you have installed a stock cooler before and know how to tighten screws, this is not a big job.

Only thing to watch out for are the fragile plastic fan clips. I have a useless 212x with broken fan clips in the cupboard. CM will not sell the fan clips separately - retarded.

Never installed a CPU/cooler before. I could ask the guy I got my computer assembled from but not sure if they do cleaning of the old TIM mess, reapplying and then seating after market coolers. If I remember well, the stock cooler that came with the CPU didn't have much to do. I read about the fragile plastic fan clips problem in another forum too which is why I dont want to take any chances. The cooler costed 3K and the last thing I want do is break it just to save money on a installer. Thanks for the tip but I'll have to let this one pass.

am at cyberabad,, and i dont travel to secunderabad ... why dont you jump in the act broadband thread and ping the other hyderabadis...

Back