Car & Bike Anyone rented from Zoomcar, wanna try a mercedes on my bday

Thanks. Also would had been better if their driver would have dropped the car at our place though retuning could have been personally though.
Coz I remember my friend had to come down 15kms for taking the car and then back again for delivery. painful 30KMS.

btw if anyone wants to join me on 29th sep pm me , we can share costs and enjoy the Mercedes. plus i need a friend to click pics and all too ;)

Thanks. Also would had been better if their driver would have dropped the car at our place though retuning could have been personally though.
Coz I remember my friend had to come down 15kms for taking the car and then back again for delivery. painful 30KMS.
Good point. I wanted the car to be available at Pune Airport but they said pickup not available over there. Had to take an auto to FC Road. At least they should have pickup available near Airport and Railway stations.

Merc GLA seems to be available near me in Magarpatta Seasons Mall (Pune) , highly tempted to drive one this coming Sunday - let's see :D

The only issue that i see with the zoomcar is that you cant go above 125 km/hr speed. Whilst it is a no brainer considering safety issues, imagine driving a gla on the freeway @ 120

Does anyone know if the Merc GLA is petrol or diesel?

I gotta pay attention to the cars on the streets - you can see people zooming around in the red coloured luxury models with yellow/black number plates but luckily they don't have the ugly zoomcar side logos.

Back