Anyone Still plays tf2? Indian Server

madmaniac

Adept
Anyone still Plays tf2 there is an indian reddit server located in india. pig is 50-80

182.18.131.63:27015

Please join. Lets fill the server up

391091_mother_of_god_20110610165116.jpg

10GB! No way i'm playing this game. Unless there is a pause option?
<

Lol. I joined the server, there was a guy called space... something, owned him a couple pf times and he rq
<

No one came on the server after that.

Yeah its a great game and I played have it for 932 hours till now thats 38 days inside a game 24/7
<

Pings used to be around 100 for Singapore servers when I was in India... Loved it... All everyone plays is CS 1.6 and DOTA in most cafes

Now in Singapore I get 5 ping and love to play it sometimes when I get free from school work

Used to be a top 20 ranked player on Singapore servers before
<
I haven't played it since like 2-3 years. I will update my game tonight. Hopefully, I'll join. Anyways, since couple of updates happened 2 year back, game play, damages are screwed up
<

Used to be a top 20 ranked player on Singapore servers before
tongu23e.gif
I haven't played it since like 2-3 years. I will update my game tonight. Hopefully, I'll join. Anyways, since couple of updates happened 2 year back, game play, damages are screwed up
sad.gif

Frankly, i have to say the game is now kinda ruined. It was super fun till about end of 2010 when all classes had received one update for everything.

Now anyone can buy hats, buy the hundred's of weapons now, it's just not good, not for me.

And i've played this game for about 1500 hours, so i know what i am saying.

Frankly, i have to say the game is now kinda ruined. It was super fun till about end of 2010 when all classes had received one update for everything.

Now anyone can buy hats, buy the hundred's of weapons now, it's just not good, not for me.

And i've played this game for about 1500 hours, so i know what i am saying.

Same, the game is not what it was meant to be. This is the reason why I stopped playing it. People spend money, purchase weapons and collectibles. They craft and prepare their own weapons. TF2 was something else. It was awesome.. Really awesome...

Same, the game is not what it was meant to be. This is the reason why I stopped playing it. People spend money, purchase weapons and collectibles. They craft and prepare their own weapons. TF2 was something else. It was awesome.. Really awesome...

It really was
<

I still play TF2 almost everyday, mostly on the GamersUN Asia Goldrush/Dustbowl servers. I get 100-120 ping there. Ping to this server is 60ish, so it should be fun. We should try this out sometime. I usually play between 8pm to midnight on working days, so can give it a shot then. Also, my steam id is b_naresh, add me.

Back