Anyone using "One Broadband" in Mumbai?

raksrules

Elite
So recently couple of people from One Broadband came to my home offering in home Fiber internet. They claim it is FTTH. My dad knew about this service that it was going to Come (few months back) and now seems they have started the service.

I checked their website (https://www.onebroadband.in) and they have coverage in many parts of Mumbai.
They told they are going to provide fiber modem and router ( 2 separate units) and providing 3 months of free service (with 4500 deposit).

I have told them to get it installed and will check but is anyone else using it currently? If yes what plan and how it is? Does the Indian government blocks impact them? (Asking since my current local ISP doesnt give a crap about the blocks in many cases).

Checked their plans, if they are selling what they have listed on websites, it seems they are expensive. I just renewed 25Mbps UL for 90 days at 1600 bucks with my local ISP which has fiber till home.

Checked their plans, if they are selling what they have listed on websites, it seems they are expensive. I just renewed 25Mbps UL for 90 days at 1600 bucks with my local ISP which has fiber till home.

Yes I have to get confirmation on their plans. As of now we will be taking the free trial. It seems plans on website may be different then what the sales guy will come and offer.
Even for me 25Mbps is Rs. 600 per month from my current local ISP.

Just to update, we have, for now decided to not go with One Broadband as their plans for the same speeds are costlier than our local ISP. My local ISP too will be providing fiber connection soon from what the "guy" told me.

Back