Budget 51-70k Anyone using this laptop? Any reviews/ thoughts on it?

Backup is about average and you can always add an SSD later. Is portability important to you? Tag says your budget extends to 70k. If that's correct, Its probably possible to get something better in that range.

Backup is about average and you can always add an SSD later. Is portability important to you? Tag says your budget extends to 70k. If that's correct, Its probably possible to get something better in that range.

When you say backup is "average" how many hours do I get on a single charge while playing?

Yes, adding the SSD later is part of the plan but then I guess if I don't get it from HP I will void my warranty.

TE doesn't allow a 50k-60k tag I think. It has a 50k-70k tag so forced to go with it. My budget is strictly up to 60k only.

Battery backup is very subjective to use-case. Even while gaming, it really depends on how the specific game is stressing the hardware. You should normally be plugged in while gaming anyway.

You won't void the warranty when installing an SSD/RAM if its meant to be user-accessible. That's why its there.

There's a new version of that laptop with a 6-core 7nm processor, model 15-ec1024AX. However, its perpetually in and out of stock so if you cannot wait, your choice is a fine alternative.

15-ec1024AX
Thanks for the model number. Checked it out. Yes, it is out of stock at the moment. They have changed the processor to the latest gen Ryzen but the rest is the same. For my needs, I think the older one will suffice. Additionally, If I add a 250GB SSD, my cost will come to 60k. So will be within my budget.
Post automatically merged:

You should normally be plugged in while gaming anyway
Doesn't this hurt the battery in the long run? I mean keeping it plugged in after a full charge would hurt it right? I say full charge because ideally I would charge it to optimum levels before playing. Just curious.

Last edited:
Doesn't this hurt the battery in the long run? I mean keeping it plugged in after a full charge would hurt it right? I say full charge because ideally I would charge it to optimum levels before playing. Just curious.
Not really. Once the battery is charged it switches to AC power. What will hurt the battery more is a complete charge/discharge cycle.

Back