Anyone using YubiKey from Yubico ? (Not sure if I really need it)

Futureized

Skilled
About YubiKey:
The YubiKey 5 Series is a hardware based authentication solution that provides superior defense against phishing, eliminates account takeovers, and enables compliance requirements for strong authentication.

My most important use is for following:
LastPass
Office 365 with onedrive
Zoho Mail
There product finder quiz ended me with this solution (check attachment): https://www.yubico.com/quiz

Attachments

• yubi.PNG
    yubi.PNG
    903.6 KB · Views: 62
Using yubikey with USB C and NFC . Main usage for me is Google account securing as these days life is tied to Gmail with all bank accounts , Gpay , OTPs etc

Using yubikey with USB C and NFC . Main usage for me is Google account securing as these days life is tied to Gmail with all bank accounts , Gpay , OTPs etc
Is Yubikey directly available in India ? (wanted to avoid resellers for these, in case some injection attack was possible via this)

Is Yubikey directly available in India ? (wanted to avoid resellers for these, in case some injection attack was possible via this)
Icons is listed as the official Indian seller on Yubico's website.

Would have got one but for the fact that Bitwarden Premium is required for Yubikey support. Otherwise, don't have much use for it.

Would have got one but for the fact that Bitwarden Premium is required for Yubikey support. Otherwise, don't have much use for it.
I got confused by your statement. Bitwarden Premium is required for Yubikey to work on Windows?

Or Bitwarden Premium requires YubiKey?

Bitwarden Premium supports YubiKey, and not compulsory requires YubiKey to run same.
Same like Lastpass etc.

Back